Hello beautiful people,
Today’s post is about contouring- the art of using shadow and highlight to sculpt, define and slim your face. This time, I bring out to you a list of contouring products you can use and also our favorites.
Powder products are perfect for beginners. They are recommended for oily skin. Another benefit of using powder products is that you can build the coverage according to your comfort.
• Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
• Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette
• Sephora Contouring 101 Face Palette
Products with a creamy texture are recommended for dry skin. They can be blended very easily as well!
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette
• Cover Fx Contour Kit
• Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
Sticks are what you need for ultra-precise application, because they stipple, make dashes, put broad strokes, put precise dots of color and they are travel friendly!
• Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Stick Trio
• Sephora Collection Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo.
• NYX Wonder Stick
To make your look more than just taupes and bronzers, you can add a touch of happy color to your makeup with a blush.
• Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush In Ecstasy
• BeneFit Cosmetics Rockateur
• NYX Powder Blush
After you have contoured and added color to your face, you can apply a highlighter to the high points of your face and blend them out with a damp sponge.
• Benefit Sun Beam Highlighter
• L’oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
• Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Lotion
• Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
6) Makeup Brushes:
Finally, the key to perfect contouring is blending. The right brush can help amp up your look.
• Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Brush
• Tarte Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush
• E.L.F. Studio Contouring Brush
• Sephora Collection Pro Angled Contour Brush
7) Beauty Blender:
If you can invest on one, you definitely will not regret it. Everybody loves it and so will you! The Beauty Blender is especially useful for blending products with creamy texture. It helps to build coverage easily and gives an even finish. There are many dupes available in the market but try getting the original because it is going to be one of your best make-up investments.
8) Makeup Setting Spray:
After you are done with all the color play, it is time to use some makeup setting spray to finish off your entire look. However this step is optional.
• Hard Candy Fast And Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
• Laura Geller Set-N-Stay Makeup Setting Spray
• Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
• Nyx Makeup Setting Spray – Dewy Finish
Hope this helped. Happy contouring!
How to Contour Round Face
9 Different Makeup Contouring Techniques
6 Contouring Hacks to Do it like a Pro
Makeup Tips and Tricks for Body Contouring
Clown Contouring and Baking
How To Contour Face Using Blush
Trend Alert! Everything You Need to Know about Hair Contouring
MUA F6 Blusher & Contouring Brush
Essence Shape Your Face Contouring Palette