Beauty Benefits of Sugar
This is my first post on IMBB and no doubt I am super excited. Everyone talks about the bad effects of using sugar as it has calories and more of calories, but hardly anyone talks about the beauty benefits of this so called “White Gold.”
Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturize skin, but protect it from toxins.
• helps eliminate blemishes.
• acts as a natural exfoliator.
• does not clog pores.
• restores balance to skin’s oils.
For Brown Sugar Body Polish:
• One Cup Brown Sugar (when not available I even uses White Sugar, its works great as well).
• Olive Oil (enough to wet the sugar).
• Juice of one lemon.
Mix all of them and scrub generously all over body. Bath after a few minutes and your skin is guaranteed to glow and get moisturized.
I use the same scrub to even massage the back of my hand. In that, I don’t use olive oil although.
When you regularly exfoliate your skin with this sugar scrub, it becomes nourished and healthier in appearance and glows with each passing day. Sugar scrubs are also gentle and less dehydrating than salt scrubs and can be used by all skin types.
To Make Scrub for Face:
The more milder version of the above scrub can be created for use on face.
For this scrub, take:
• 1 tablespoon powdered brown sugar.
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
• A few drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
All of this can be mixed and kept in refrigerator.
Use this three to four times a week at night and you will wake up with the great glowing face each morning. Brown sugar deeply cleanses, tightens pores, and improves skin texture. Sesame oil allows the scrub to glides on smoothly and adds hydration. Eucalyptus oil is a natural antiseptic.
Sugar-Coffee Cellulite Scrub (For all that Extra Flab):
Add one cup of brown sugar, one mashed avocado (I prefer grounded coffee powder instead), a dash of olive oil or almond oil, and a tablespoon of honey.
Optionally, you can mix in essential oils of your choice as well. Combine in a blender until the consistency is even. Apply four times a week and feel the difference.
This mix can be stored in the refrigerator for about 4 Weeks.
Types of sugar available:
Few More Uses of Sugar:
• For men, can even use it after shaving, thanks to its mildness.
• They can replace rough pumice stones.
• Put sugar in cut and almost squeezed lemon and exfoliate your knees, ankles and elbows.
• Sugar Scrubs can soften even rough, chapped, calloused man-hands after only a few uses.
• Sugar Scrubs can be used as a one-minute-manicure or pedicure.
• Sugar is humectant, so Sugar scrubs help draw moisture to the skin.
• Brown Sugar Scrub for exfoliating face and body and is great for Eczema and psoriasis.
• Mix Sugar and almond oil and scrub on Lips.
• Sugar scrubs can quickly help heal blemishes, absorb the dirt and oil from pores, and balance the natural oils in the skin.
• With Sugar Scrub there is no need for a separate cleanser and a separate moisturizing product.
• Sugar Scrubs stimulate both cells and senses.
One more better option is to use the Readymade Sugar Scrub by ALOETTE and there one more interesting product as well. It is Ishizawa Lip Peeling With Sugar Scrub and this can be used in two ways; as massaging balm and as lip pack. View details here.
Beauty Benefits of Neem (Indian Lilac)
Skin Benefits of Yogurt
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
Chamomile Tea and its Benefits
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
Health and Beauty Benefits of Emu Oil
Health Benefits of Tea
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil
Mango For Skin: Summer Beauty
Pumpkin – Health and Beauty
Health and Beauty Benefits Of Tomato
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Beauty Benefits Of Watermelon: Summer Skin Care Secrets
Almonds Health and Beauty Uses
Benefits of Sandalwood (Chandan)
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Sugar Honey Review, Swatches
Lush Sugar Scrub
Nivea Glamorous Gloss Pink Sugar
H2O Sea Marine Triple Butter Sugar Scrub
Easy DIY Lip Sugar Scrub
Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel
Go Naturals Lip Sugar Scrub