WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Health and Beauty Benefits Of Tomato
The benefits of tomato are innumerable and diverse. Not only is tomato good for health, but it is also excellent for your beauty needs. Tomatoes contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin K, Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium and Iron. Tomatoes are available in every Indian kitchen and therefore, it is not going to be difficult for you to incorporate this magic vegetable (or fruit) in your daily life.
Health Benefits Of Tomatoes:
• They help in stimulating circulation of blood.
• They contain Vitamin K, which prevents hemorrhages.
• It has powerful anti-oxidants (lycopene) that help in fighting cancer cells.
• It is a superb blood purifier.
• Adequate consumption of tomato juice decreases the risk of stomach and lung cancer.
• Tomato juice contains potassium, which aids you to get rid of weakness and strengthens your immunity system.
• Tomatoes can be consumed to improve the texture of hair and skin.
• They contain Nicotinic Acid, which helps in reducing blood cholesterol. The lycopene content cuts down cardiovascular risks, and thus, equips you against heart ailments.
• It is endowed with natural antiseptic properties and it is helpful in protecting you against infection.
• It contains Vitamin A which is very good for your eyes.
• It helps in fighting liver congestion.
Beauty Benefits Of Tomatoes:
• Tomato is an outstanding cleansing agent. Application of tomato juice on skin daily for ten minutes would help you to get rid of impurities. The Vitamins (A and C) in tomato would revitalize dull skin and impart radiance.
• Tomato juice is an effective treatment for acnes. Application of tomato juice on the affected area for fifteen minutes regularly would help you treat acnes at home.
• They help to retain the moisture content in your body and thus, it keeps your skin hydrated.
• Placing tomato slices or tomato pulp on oily skin would control sebum secretion and thus reduce the attack of pimples.
• Apply tomato paste on your scalp and hair to neutralize bad odors. Just apply tomato paste for twenty minutes and your hair and scalp would be squeaky clean.
Beauty Applications and Tips With Tomatoes:
• Milk Cleanser- Take the juice of freshly mashed tomato and mix it with milk. After washing your face with plain water, apply the mixture on your face and leave on for ten minutes. Rinse. You can store the mixture in refrigerator.
• Lime Blend (to shrink open pores) – Mix fresh tomato juice with lime juice and apply it on your face. Massage your skin gently and leave it on for fifteen minutes. Rinse. It helps to shrink open pores on your skin.
• Honey Blend (to get a healthy glow) – Mix honey with tomato juice. Apply it on your skin and wait for fifteen minutes. Rinse with trepid water. It helps in brightening dull skin.
• Yoghurt Pack (to soothe skin) – Mix the pulp of tomato with yoghurt and apply the mixture on your face. Wait for twenty minutes and rinse. This pack helps to soothe irritated and sun-burnt skin.
• Lemon juice Blend (to lighten skin color) – Mix tomato juice and lemon juice together and apply it on your skin. Since both lemon and tomato have bleaching properties, the mixture helps to lighten your skin color naturally.
• Sugar Scrub (to remove dead skin cells) – Cut the top portion of a tomato and dip it in sugar. The sugar granules would stick to the surface. Now, use it to scrub your face gently. Since the scrub is not at all harsh, you can use it for your weekly skin care regimen.
Alternately, you can make a smooth paste of tomato pulp and add adequate sugar to it. Use this mixture as a facial scrub to reveal smooth skin.
Health & Beauty Benefit of Papaya
Water : Health & Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefit of Orange
Health and Beauty benefit of Coconut Oil
Pumpkin – Health and Beauty Benefits
Health & Beauty Benefit of Rose Oil
Skin Care Benefits of Avocado
Mango For Skin: Summer Beauty Benefits
Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Uses
Health Benefit of Dark Chocolate
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Natural Beauty Benefit of Honey
Beauty Benefit Of Watermelon: Summer Skin Care Secrets
10 Health Tips Using Water
Organic foods and Their Benefits
11 Beauty Applications of Olive Oil
Health Benefits of Tea