What Chambor Claims: The transformation from a dark room to a magically lit up one will never fail to charm, attract or DAZZLE you…. Much like Chambor New DAZZLE EYEPENCILS with its new skate formula that allows for smooth application and perfect colour with a one stroke precise application. At a party or even for daily wear this pencil and the colours it is available in will go a long way to Dazzle you.
Shades Available: 6 (Dazzle Black, Dazzle Silver, Dazzle Gold, Dazzle Grey, Dazzle Teal, Dazzle Purple)
Price and Weight: Rs. 445 for 0.28 gms
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
The Good About Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencils
● It claims to contain no animal ingredients.
● It is creamy and glides on smoothly without tugging on my skin
●The pigmentation is out-of-this-world! I was lazily walking around at a mall looking for the Lakme Purple Nine to Five Retractable eye pencil when the Chambor Purple Eye Pencil caught my eye. So I, in fact, made the Chambor SA swatch the Chambor Purple along with the Lakme Purple on the back of my hand and the latter looked absolutely pale and cheap next to the former. I know there are many of us out there who would want to wear a retractable Purple eye pencil with silver freckles but because of dark eyelids the Lakme pencil doesn’t work for us (even with concealer). Buy the Chambor Purple because it will give you colour at least 5 times deeper than the Lakme one that too in one swipe flat without concealor.
●Though Teal is a little bright with a glossy finish, I find Purple to be a very versatile shade with shimmer finish. It can easily be used in lieu of black for day wear and can be worn to work. The purple in the Dazzle Purple liner is visible only in direct daylight or just below a striking white tubelight. Even if someone is standing right next to you he can never exactly make out if you are wearing a blue, black, grey or purple eyeliner :p
● I have never used it on my waterline so cannot stay if it stings there or not but it can definitely be used on the lower lash line without causing any irritation, powdery fallout or stinging.
● The colour never transfers to the area beneath my eyebrows as a result of blinking. This happens very often with my Lakme Nine to Five eye pencils so I have to prime my eyes before I use them. Chambor eye pencils can be applied straightaway.
●It claims to be Non – Comodogenic, Dermatologist Tested, Opthalmologist Tested.
● It has good staying power of about 8-10 hours during which you can easily wash your face with water or splash water into your eyes and this liner still stays put. Only be careful not to rub your eyes when wet else it will smudge.
● One can easily create a smokey eye effect by smudging it within 5-10 seconds of application.
● The longest that I have worn it was for 15 hours on a journey. It did not crease at all! Though beyond 12 hours it did start to fade but that too very evenly thus bringing out the Purple shade even more.
●Easy to carry
● I adore the flowers that adorn the packaging of the pencil :p
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
The Bad About Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencils
● I simply do not understand the concept of a one-way retractable pencil. Those new to retractable pencils it means that even though you can rotate and move the pencil outwards from its case, you absolutely cannot move it back in after use! Chambor believes that this makes their pencils more hygienic compared to other retractable eye pencils from other brands which swivel up and down. They say that you will swivel down and use only that much quantity of the product as is required while the rest of the pencil remains safe inside the case. But actually each time you apply this pencil a tiny bit of the lead will always remain outside. This tiny bit will get used up in your second application alongwith some fresh lead. Then again a tiny bit will be left outside and the cycle continues!
● A one way swivel pencil also means you will never know when it has got over or reached the verge of extinction! Only one fine morning when you have lined one eye, you will realise that there is nothing left inside the pencil to line your second eye! :p
● I never hear the ‘click’ of the cap while closing. This could either be because a bit of the lead is always left outside and hence it never does close fully or because the encasing is noise proof:p Whatever the case be, I am always left wondering if I closed it properly or not.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Verdict: A must-have for anybody and everybody into retractable eye pencils.
Would you purchase again? Definitely Yes ! I intend to purchase these in all available colours soon.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India