Ultra-soft loose powder provides sheer, light coverage with a soft matte finish, setting and perfecting makeup as it evens skin tone. Photo-reflective pigments help disguise imperfections without emphasizing lines.
How to use : Use puff applicator to apply powder. Lightly tap puff on the back of your hand to remove excess product. Then, press lightly over the face.
Price : Rs 2,500 for 30 gm
BUY IT FROM: CHANEL | SEPHORA | SAKS FIFTH AVENUE | HARRODS
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
I “finally” finished using my The Body Shop Loose Powder so I was looking for another option. When I saw this huge round pot of loose powder at Chanel, I just HAD to give it a try. There are 4 shades available in this range. I picked up shade #30 Naturel. And I LOVE IT.
- It feels super light on skin.
- It gives neither matte nor dewy finish to the skin. It gives that polished satiny look to the skin. It works as a great setting powder without interfering with your foundation.
- The powder distributes evenly on the skin without building up or getting cakey. It never settles in the fine lines.
- It barely has a coverage but on good-skin-days, just apply concealer and finish off your makeup witha loose powder. It would instantly gives a fresh look to your face.
- Keeps your makeup looking fresh all day long. I barely feel the need to do touch ups during the day. I have normal to dry skin but those with oily skin might feel the need to touch up may be once.
- It does not fly around too much.
- Comes with a soft powder puff. I personally prefer to use a fluffy powder brush though.
- You get a huge amount of product in the jar. I see it lasting for good 2 years for me.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
Chambor Luminous Compact Powder, Loose Powder, Concealer
Bourjois Mineral Enriched Loose Powder
The Body Shop Loose Face Powder
Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
Illamasqua Nail Varnish Purity
Calvin Klein Subliminal Purity Loose Powder Review
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bel Ami Review, Swatch, FOTD
Chanel Le Vernis Graphite 529 Review, Photos, NOTD
5 Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Chanel Coquette Lipstick Review, Swatch, FOTD
Rouge Allure 67 Excessive Review, Photos and Swatches
Chanel Lipstick Genial
Rouge Coco Lipstick La Pausa
Rouge Coco 35 Chintz (Fall 2010)
Chanel Lipstick Mademoiselle
Chanel Le Vernis Mistral
Chanel Dragon Le Vernis Review, NOTD
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil Graphite
Nails: Remedies for Nail Discoloration
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection- Summer 2010 Sneak Peek
Crackling Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design
Chanel 142 Pink Teaser Glossimer Review, Photos and Swatches
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize