WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eye Liner
Hello all my pretty IMBB ladies, I have finally won over my fight with the fact that elf products are not available to us gullible Indians…I always shouted so much when I would see elf product reviews here on IMBB & I that I will be writing a hate mail to elf for not being here in India , but instead I asked a friend from US to send me a few NYX & elf cosmetics and now that my package has arrived, I am super duper happy & excited. I couldn’t have been happier than this, even my YSL tawny quad didn’t make me this delighted.: p I am on cloud 99 and I wanted to share it with you all. :p
What the company claims about the product
- Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise.
- Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain!
- Slanted Eyeliner Brush included
- Dip the thin angled brush into the formula, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color.
- Swipe off any excess formula on the top edge of the pot.
- Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye.
- If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
- Remove with an oil based eye makeup remover.
Elf cream eye liner comes in 4 major shades
The one that I got is coffee, dark brown . 🙂
Price, $3 (around Rs.150)
This is how it looks on the eye
My experience with this cream eye liner
This is my first cream eye liner and I have really realized the good difference between liquid ones & cream ones now.
I would definitely stock up more of such liners. As mentioned on the package, I swirled the brush on the liner and made a close fine line on my eye lid. The cream eye liner is so smooth, it just glides. The application was much easier than I had thought it would be.
What I like about the ELF Studio Cream Eye liner
- At the price, I declare this as the world’s cheapest good quality cream eyeliner.
- The liner does not smudge for good 2-3 hours
- The texture is extremely smooth
- The liner dries within seconds and you don’t need to wait for it to dry
- Comes with a tiny angle brush applicator
- The packaging is extremely sleek and compact to be carried around
- Elf does not test on animals.. 🙂 (this will make dear kimi happiest :p )
The only part I hate about it is the non availability in India…
Will I buy it again?
Absolutely, I am going bonkers seeing its packaging, quality etc. at just $3 price.. I have already asked my friend to send me all the shades available in it
IMBB rating= :-* :-* :-* :-* 4/5 & -1 for non availability in India.
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Royal Review
E.L.F. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Review
ELf Concealer, Oriflame Concealers
ELF Eye Makeup Remover Pads Review
ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
ELF Cosmetics Hits & Misses Part 3
ELF Cosmetics Hits & Misses Part 2
ELF Mineral Eye Shadow Primer Review
ELF Cosmetics Hits and Misses – Part 1
E.L.F Shimmer Eye Pencils – Review & Swatches