Today’s article is very special as I will be doing a tutorial on Sultry Silver Smokey Eye Look. Its my first tutorial, so please excuse me if there is any problem. I have tried to keep the lighting same in all the pics and also I recorded the tutorial during day time, so that the colors are visible in natural day light.
I have created Sultry Silver Smokey Look using Maybelline’s Eye Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt. Its a fantastic shade and very versatile, so it can be used during day time as well as night time. This is the final look and if you want to know how I created this look, please read on:
- Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt or any silver/gunmetal eyeshadow.
- Matte black eyeshadow.
- Reddish brown matte eyeshadow.
- Black eyeliner.
- NYX eyeshadow base or concealer or any other eyeshadow base of your choice.
- Off white highlight color, preferrably matte.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder NC42 to set the eyeshadow base.
- MAC 217 for blending the eyeshadows in the crease area.
- Faces eyeshadow brush.
- Pointed crease brush to apply eyeshadow to lower lash line
So, let’s get started:
- Start off with bare eyelids, I have only applied eye cream here and let it rest for 15 minutes before applying the makeup.
- Apply NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone on eyelids and under your eyes too, I sometimes use the same as concealer as it matches my skin tone well.
- Set the base with a setting powder and now your eyes should look something like this.
- Apply Maybelline eye tattoo in Audacious Asphalt or any other silver gunmetal eyeshadow all over the lid. Do not go in or above the crease area.
- Your eyes should look something like this.
- Apply same silver eyeshadow on your lower lash line going 3/4th way in.
- Now, apply a reddish brown eyeshadow in your crease area. This will basically give warmth to the entire look and make it wearable during the day time as well. Blend it well using a fluffy brush to remove any harsh edges, I am using MAC 217 for this step.
- Now, apply a matte black eyeshadow just on the outer corner, just below your reddish brown eyeshadow and again blend them well. Apply the black eyeshaow to your lower lashline as well smudging the grey eyeshaow which we applied earlier.
- Finally, apply a black eyeliner on your top lash line, curl your lashes and add some mascara and you are done!
The final look:
I hope you liked my first attempt at the tutorial, I will be doing a few more of these 🙂 If you would like to see any tutorials, do comment below and I will try to create a look for you 🙂
Till next time, take care and stay beautiful!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial