WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi everybody, today, I have taken up a shampoo for review. It’s the Fiama Di Wills Aqua Balance shampoo.
What Does the Company Claim about Aqua Balance Shampoo:
Moisture balance is essential for healthy hair. Loss of moisture makes hair dry, brittle and fragile giving it a dull and lifeless look. This hair when further exposed to harsh weather conditions, direct sunlight and pollution can become worse.
Fiama Di Wills shampoos, formulated in collaboration with Cosmetech Laboratories Inc., USA, combine the goodness of nature and science. Give your hair gentle and effective care.
How It Works?
The unique Aqua Balance Shampoo combines the goodness of Nature and Science to give moisturized and soft hair while ensuring gentle care.
Magnolia Blossoms: They are used for dry and damaged hair and are also know for their moisturizing and softening properties.
Watercress: Watercress is rich in vitamins and minerals.
The product contains Hydro Restorative System which repairs cuticles and prevents the loss of moisture. This makes the hair soft and moisturized.
Price: Rs.115 for 200 ml.
What Do I Feel About Fiama Di Wills Aqua Balance Shampoo:
• I have had good experience with Fiama Di Wills body wash, but I was never interested in trying their shampoos. My mom had got this shampoo and that is how I got to use this when I went home.
• It is a light blue shampoo and quite runny in consistency.
• It has a very fresh smell true to its name. If you remember the clinic plus smell, this one smells better than that.
• I used conditioner after using this shampoo.
• It left my hair clean and fresh smelling.
• This product is mild, so it did not lather much when I used it on oiled hair.
• I had to use more shampoo to get enough lather. It doesn’t bother me as strong shampoos make my hair more dry.
• My hair felt very soft. I liked how my hair looked and felt after using this.
• The hair smelled fresh for 2-3 days. It stayed soft until I washed it again too. I took this shampoo with me when I came back from home 😀
• Quite economical :yes:
When I was not expecting much from this product, this turned out to be a pretty good shampoo. It’s definitely good for dry hair. If you hair is very rough and unmanageable, do try this one. It might work very well for you as well. It could be a everyday shampoo for normal hair beauties.
Fiama Di Wills Polishing Drops Conditioner
Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel Mild Dew
Fiama Di Wills Skinsense Face and Body Talc – Swiss Soft
Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel Clear Springs
Essenza Di Wills Body Lotion
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Shower Gel
Covergirl Aqua CG Smoothers
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #5, # 15
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 18 L Burgundy Review, Photos, Swatches
Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser
Coloressence Aqua Base Makeup
Pond’s Clear Balance Deep Cleansing Foam
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Professional BONACURE Repair Rescue Shampoo for Damaged Hair