Today, I will be doing a review on ImPress Press-On manicure in shade “Over the Moon,” of which I had posted a picture in my last review of The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask.
- Get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds.
- No drying time–The imPRESS Press-On Manicure delivers an instant salon-perfect manicure without the drying time of polish or nail glue.
- Superior, lasting shine—An indestructible top coat that rivals the best salon gel polish.
- Easy removal—Gently peel from sides or apply polish remover around the edges, wait 1 minute, then peel off.
- Lasts up to a week—When applied properly, imPress Press-On Manicure lasts up to a week while keeping nails protected. What polish can say that!
The kit will retail for $6.99 (solid colour) and $8.99 (pattern).
My Experience with Impress Press-On Manicure:
I have to admit something, I suck at applying nail polish and I am sure I am not the only one. So, when I discovered this product that too with my anniversary party round the corner, I was ecstatic. They are clean, fast and easy. This was my first experience with using fake nails and I am beyond pleased. I have gotten so many compliments on it that I can hardly keep track.
It comes in the cutest packaging – it looks like a real nail polish bottle. The package comes with 24 individual nails in 12 different sizes, perfect for most nails out there. Each nail is numbered 1-12, according to size.
When you’re done, you are left with 14 individual nails that you can use for another set, or you can mix and match with other polishes or nail set.
The process for applying the nails is simple. Just wipe your nails with the prep pad, which removes any oils and dirt that may be lying on the surface, then peel the clear tabs off of the nails and press them on.
You only need to hold them down for about 3 seconds before they are ready to wear. I had little rundown with these. My left pinky nail came off on my way to the party as you can see in the picture. Thank God, I was close to my home, had to sent my hubby running to fetch them from home and after that, I am glad I kept them in my purse because my other pinky and my index came off during the party. These nails are not reusable, so I am glad they provide extra nails. I had to run off to reapply them in the restroom. Maybe it was because I just didn’t apply them right.
I don’t know if it just me not being used to fake nails, but I found it difficult to do simple tasks with these nails on, even peeling off the clear tab on them to apply on my other nails was putting a strain on my nail bed. It claims to last for a week, but I removed it the night I reached home.
Removal is super easy. Just drip a little nail polish remover around the edges, or run hot water over your nails for a minute, then peel up the nail from the sides. It comes off with virtually no damage to the nail.
Pros of Impress Press-On Manicure:
- Lots of really nice colors and designs.
- Included adhesive tab bonds to the nail like glue.
- The nails are very shiny and smooth.
- They are cheap and accessible.
- Very, very, easy to apply.
- Zero mess. No glue.
- Can be filed for size and shape. You can even clip them to bring down the length if they’re far too long for you.
- Super easy removal.
- Great for special occasions.
Cons of Impress Press-On Manicure:
- Will come off if not applied right.
- Not reusable. Good for only one wear.
Konad Nail Art Double Side Stamping Kit Review, Designs
How To Do Nail Art at Home
Polka Dot New Year Nail Art Tutorial
Simple Purple Nail Art Tutorial
Nail Art Video Tutorial for Short Nails
How To Do Nail Art At Home (II)
Sponge Technique Nail Art Tutorial
Two Nail Art Designs for Party – Tutorial
Leopard Print French Manicure Nail Art Tutorial (updated)
Konad Nail Art Designs by Yasmina 🙂
Easy Blue Grey White Nail Art Tutorial
Two Way Nail Art Pen and Brush
Cute Fruity Nail Art Tutorial
Silver Black Classic Nail Art Tutorial
Peacock Feather Inspired Nail Art Tutorial
Pink Flowery Nail Art Tutorial
Christmas Inspired Nail Art Tutorial