WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Skin Whitening & Brightening Micro Emulsion Review
Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents An advanced formula that blends the nourishing goodness of oil and hydrating properties of water It also contains sunscreens to protect the skin from harmful UVA&UVB rays that can darken the skin
Price : Rs 225 for 40 ml
What I like about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Micro Emulsion.
- I took time to include this product in my skin care regimen. Mainly because I was not too comfortable layering products on my skin. I think Lotus should have put in more effort in teaching people on how to use their skin care range. The correct way is Cleanser => toner=> emulsion=> serum=>gel creme=>sunscreen To cut the long story short, I looveeeee this product. Earlier I was using it on alternate days so that my skin slowly adapts to the product but now I use this emulsion every single day.
- It is a semi liquid, non greasy (almost oil free) product. It disappears in your skin like magic and provides a good base for the essence and cream to follow up.
- It makes the pores go almost invisible.
- When you wake up the the morning after applying it at night you skin looks almost near to perfect- barely any visible pores, even surface. Infact, I fall in love with my skin so much that I barely want to wash my face or even touch my skin. This is one product after scrub that lives up to its claim of brightening.
- It never broke my out. The only thing that I noticed after I first started using it was that I had a dry patch on my cheek when I woke up in morning. But that I think my skin was still adapting to the products. After that I have never faced such problem. Infact my skin looks only better with every passing day. I barely use any liquid foundation during the day because this makes my skin look good as it is.. 😀 😀
- It comes in a pump bottle.
- It has a mild fragrance like all Lotus herbals Whiteglow products.
- It has SPF 25 in it.
There is barely anything I have to complain about the micro emulsion. I don’t have pigmentation problem as of now but this is one product I would want to continue using for a long time.
The only thing I feel is that they should find an alternate for parabens.
Here is the swatch of the product.
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Whitening & brightening Micro Emulsion? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme Review
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
Skin Care for Mature Skin: Lotus Quince Seed Nourishment Cream
3 Step Skin Care for Summers – Lotus
Lotus Herbals Fruit Pack – Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting, Rejuvenating
Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea Review
Lotus Berry Scrub Review
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Care Range Preview, Price, Photos
Lakme Launches Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Range
Face: Skin Whitening Products
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Brightening Whitening Serum Review
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening Facial Foam Review
Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Available in India