WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lush Dream Cream Review
Today I have a review about the famous dream cream from Lush.
It’s a hand and body lotion from their range of products. When I searched YouTube and net for reviews about it. I was flattered, all had praises for it that how it’s a boon for anyone with irritated ,sensitive ,dry skin types, people also say that it helps with eczema etc. Hence, it was on top of my list, also because my charity pot from lush( another hand and body lotion) had finished.
What the product claims-
Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream cream is lush’s best selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. We took every essential oil that could help the skin and put it in our softest emulsion. This is as good as it gets.
As you can see you can feel the soft texture of the cream even before you apply it. However the SA told me that its not exactly pure white in color always it depends on the batch and the cocoa butter and other things involved so don’t get scared if it’s a little off white in some pots.
What it contains-
Oat milk(Avena sativa), rose water(Rosa cent folia), organic extra virgin olive oil(oleo europaea) cocoa butter( theobroma cacao) ,glycerine,stearic acid,triethanolamine,tincture of benzoin,rose absolute, chamomile blue oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil,ctearyl alchohol,perfume,methylparaben,prplyparaben.
According to aromatherapy all the above essential oils like rose absolute, chamomile blue oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil are superb oils for skin which is irritated, prone to infections as they have calming ,soothing,anti bacterial properties, I also liked the fact that they used oat milk instead of water or aqua used in products as base, even rose water for that matter, the olive oil here would give the skin the essential fatty acids etc..
Price and pack- Rs 1,310 for 240 gms! Phew I know it’s too much 😉
This is what is left after a month of usage for me..
What I liked about this product-
• I really liked the texture!!! The softest cream ever and yes it’s a cream not a body lotion so if your one gal who like runny consistency like lotions then its not for you.
• Being a aromatherapy student I’m used to smell of different aroma oils, I could detect more of tea tree and lavender, traces of rose. So I was ok with the smell part
• Let’s talk about how it worked. it definitely moisturized my hands and legs much better in compared to charity pot, it was even less shiny also after application
• It made my skin very smooth and you don’t have to reapply every now or then after bath or in night is enough. I work in ac envi, so I could see the diff. with charity pot, I used to apply it both night and day, this however even if I used once was good for my skin all day till next bath.
• I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms, it’s a skin condition where you need to moisturize the place a lot, I have a very mild grade. It really helped me with it , my bumps on the hands were smoothened to quite an extent.
• Interesting product for winters.In summers, if however you do need intense moisturizer then you could buy this product
It looks like it has a runny consistency but it’s actually the softest cream ever.
What I didn’t like about this product-
• I love to indulge in a little retail therapy for me so im ok with the price however for others I know its huge amount.
• The smell is again quite personal so wont comment hehehe
• It just lasted me an exact month! For hand and legs, in between I used it for moisturizing after body scrubs; I did 2 body scrubs last month so count that in too…
• For some the tub packing would be not to their taste,
Would I recommend-
Wel,l I am in a hanging stage now, for people with that much of mullah to spend, have normal to dry skins, irritated sensitive skin types, who love creams instead of lotions then this product is for you. 🙂
Would I repurchase it?
Well not now because I have another lush hand and body lotion in mind, sympathy for the skin, I have already tried charity pot, now dream cream, once all of them have been tried in akansha’s lab, I will about my HG hand and body lotion from lush . 🙂
One for the ingredients (it’s a vegan product…Yeehh), one for the texture and how easily it spreads even though it’s a thick cream, one for smoothing my skin…Muahh, and one for the work it did on my skin condition = :-* :-* :-* :-*
Until my next review
Love and light
Also Read :
Lush Hottie Massage Bar
Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
Lush Tea Tree Water Review
Lush Smitten Hand Cream Review
Lush Snowcake Soap Review
Lush Charity Pot Review
Lush Angels on the Bare Skin & Eau Roma Water Review
Body Butter: Lush Body Butters Review
Lush Wow Wow Face Mask Review