Lush Wow Wow Face Mask Review
Recently my skin went through a very bad phase. I was getting dry patches on cheeks, chin and especially forehead. I decided to treat my skin the herbal natural way. I picked up my trusted Lush Angles on The Bare Skin and this Fresh Face Mask called Wow Wow Face Mask. I was confused between Oatfix and this one but when I tested this at the store, this seemed to provide more hydration to my skin as compared to OatFix. Nevertheless, I am going to pick OatFix as well soon. 🙂
Price : Rs 600 for 100 gm
Consume within 3 weeks and keep it refrigerated.
Ingredients : oatmeal infusion, fresh shitake and button mushrooms in glycerine, honey, kaolin, aloe
The mask is in a semi solid form and you have to mix it either with water or rose water to make the consistency a little thin for easier application.
I bring the mask to this consistency.
And here is how it looks when applied on skin.
What I like about Lush Wow Wow face Mask
- This mask has really helped my recover from dry patches.
- it leaves my skin moist and hydrated after every application. After applying the mask , all I need is rose water for my face- no moisturiser, nothing.
- My skin feels soft and lifted after every application.
- My skin loves the ingredients in the mask.
- It is an exfoliator cum mask. While removing the mask, just move your fingers in circular motion especially around the nose area.
- It dries within 8-10 minutes so I can use it even when I am in a rush.
What I don’t like about Lush Wow Wow face Mask
- It is a little difficult to apply. The oat meal keeps falling down. The best way I have figured out is that you pat this mask on your face and stand infront of the basin , just to avoid any mess. Also, keep the consistency of the mask a little thin.
- I am not too fond of the smell. It smells of mushroom + rose+ milk.. 😐 It’s a little weird for my nose.
- You have to use it up within 3 weeks. I hope I am able to finish it up. I am using this mask atleast 2-3 days a week.
- You cannot carry it along with you.
Overall, I totally love this face mask. My skin has totally recovered from dry patches and Lush Angles on the Bare skin and this mask has played a major role in that. I would totally repurchase it and recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lush Wow Wow face Mask? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Lush Hottie Massage Bar
Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
Lush Tea Tree Water Review
Lush Smitten Hand Cream Review
Lush Snowcake Soap Review
Lush Charity Pot Review
Lush Angels on the Bare Skin & Eau Roma Water Review
Body Butter: Lush Body Butters Review