MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Springsheen :
The only reason I purchased this blush was that a lot of people mentioned that MAC Springsheen blush was the famous Nars orgasm Dupe. And now that I have both of them, I can say that it actually is. You may check out the swatches of Nars orgasm Blush and MAC Springsheen blush HERE
- It’s a peachy -pink apricoty blush with very high gold sheen. The most beautiful thing about this blush is that the gold particles are not shimmery or sparkly. They just give a hint of glow to your cheeks and blend beautifully with your skin tone.
- I would say that this shade would look best on fair to medium skintones. For darker skintones it would mostly act as a golden highlighter .
- The texture of Spingsheen is quite smooth. The blush is buildable, which I like because this way I can really control the amount of gold going on my cheeks.
- The blush lasts almost all day long on me, especially in winters. In summers it stays 4-5 hours and there is just a hint of gold that is left behind. It doesn’t fade in patches so I don’t have to worry if if the pinkish flush disappears.
- The only difference I feel between Nars Orgasm Blush and Springsheen is that NARS Orgasm has a teeny bit more gold to it. So when I want more gold on my cheeks, esp for evening I opt for Nars Orgasm. Spring sheen I can easily wear during the day because the base colour (peachy pink) is more stronger in this case.
Here is the swatch on fingertip
I love this blush for all seasons and all times of the day. it gives a beautiful healthy glow to my cheeks without looking over the top. If you have problem of big pores, I suggest that you avoid picking this blush because it might accentuate your pores. If you still like it, use a pore minimizer and then use this blush.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*