WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I was looking for a nice facial kit suitable for combination/oily skin. I have a function to attend and wanted to try doing facial at home as recently I bought a face massager. I wanted something economical and less in quantity as I don’t get facial done frequently and wanted to try first to make sure it suits my skin. So, I did a little market survey and got a nice offer on VLCC Facial Kit. I have used VLCC products before, so I purchased the kit.
1. First, I washed my face with Garnier Pure Face Wash and then, I applied the pearl lotion. I massaged it using the massager for 5-6 minutes and then patted my face with water as I felt it was a little oily. The consistency of the lotion is comparable to that of the “Dove Hair Conditioner” 😉 😉
2. Then, I took very little quantity of the Pearl Powder in a bowl and mixed it with rose water (skipped the milk as I have combination/oily skin). I made a runny liquid by mixing powder and rose water. When I applied it on my face, it stung very badly. My face felt a burning sensation, but was bearable. :spank: :shutmouth: After 3-4 minutes, I massaged my face with wet finger tips for 2-3 minutes and wiped it off with wet cotton. I was afraid that my face will turn red :devil: :yikes:, but all was well :yahoo: :dance: :makeup:. There was no redness/no reaction, it was all good and nice. :yes: I felt my skin had tightened up. :jalwa:
3. Then, I applied the cream. It was quite relaxing and soothing for the skin. It had a cooling kind of effect :puchhi: :clap:
4. Finally, came the turn of the face pack. Till this moment, I was in dilemma if this facial kit was really for oily skin people or not as the pack was also creamy in consistency. I applied the pack and after 15 minutes, it dried nicely. So, I took it off using wet cotton. (NOTE: The pack contains turmeric. When I washed my fingers after applying the pack, it left a yellowish color on one of my fingers, but don’t worry, it doesn’t do that on the face). The pack washes away very easily and doesn’t make you skin look yellowish. It is worth mentioning as I just had the second panic attack when I saw my yellow finger!!!!
Now, I had a nice, totally smooth, soft, properly hydrated and fresh-looking skin. I have a oily T zone and a few dry, tiny patches here and there on my face and now it all looked equally toned up. I’m quite happy with the results as it improved the texture of my skin a lot, but won’t say it gave any instant glow. It is possible that since I have done a facial after such a long time, so it just kind of fixed a few concerns in the first go. My skin is not that tanned, so can’t say about its tan-removing abilities. Also, the fragrance/scent of the facial products is very floral type, makes me remind of spring season and makes me feel very light.
The box has all the instructions for how to use it and contains the complete ingredients list for each of the sachet.
Rs. 175 + offer of “pay for 1 – get 2.”
Pros of VLCC Pearl Facial Kit:
- Lives up to the claim of rejuvenating dull and sluggish skin. As it tightened up my skin quite nicely, I could feel it on my face.
- The sachets are meant to be used for one facial, but I guess I would be able to do two facials easily and might have the probability of doing a third facial with this pack as well.
- I has been 4 hours now and my skin is still tightened up and I’m having a very nice cooling effect on my skin (never felt it before, so I am sure its because of the pack). So, now I’m waiting for summers, so that I can try it again to get this cooling effect 😉
- I got two facial kits at the price of one+15% off (I know “off” not a big deal, but still countable).
- Removes the oiliness properly. So, the skin is neither too dry nor oily, just perfect.
- Price is really affordable.
- As mentioned, it has natural ingredients. :yahoo:
Cons of VLCC Pearl Facial Kit:
- I don’t think it lived up to the claim of instant glow.
- Won’t be a good kit for the DRY SKIN, but if you use milk instead of rose water, it may do you good. Rest for normal+combination/oily skin type, feel free to try and test it.
- Sachets need to be taken care of once opened as they don’t get used up in one facial (I sealed it by applying cello tape on the openings, hope that will be good enough).
- May be the availability along with this offer.
Will I Recommend VLCC Pearl Facial Kit?
In summers, give it a try. The cooling effect may make you feel good and give you a relief from the heat. I will first finish this kit and then according to the results, I may consider repurchasing it.
4/5. I deducted one point as I couldn’t see the instant glow. It has good quantity and quality.
Just want to say thanks to all IMBB writers as you have educated me a lot and your reviews helped me do smart shopping :love: :love: :love:
VLCC Acne Control Clove Massage Gel
VLCC Shape Up Anti Cellulite Gel
VLCC Skin Defense Aloe Vera Body Lotion with SPF 10
VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit
VLCC Surya Sandal Sun Block Lotion (SPF 30)
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
VLCC Skin Defense Range
VLCC Skin Defense Lavang Moisturizer
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deodorant Spray
Shahnaz Husain Pearl Mask
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow #441
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Pearl Plum 18
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
Maybelline Eyestudio Vivid and Smooth Liner Pink Pearl
Nature’s Essence Gold Facial Kit
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit