In this post, we are going to detail out some easy and effective ways to get baby soft and naturally pink lips. Because our lips don’t have any oil glands on them, they’re exceptionally prone to becoming dry, dehydrated and flaky, irrespective of whether it’s summers or winters. And although the regular application of lip balm can help to a certain degree, it doesn’t show great results when you have extremely chapped lips. Soft and supple lips are a sign of good health and well being, and luscious lips can also greatly enhance your smile. Here are some things that you can try at home to get baby soft lips. There are many lip scrubs and lip masks that you can make at home for this purpose.
1. Exfoliate your lips at least once a week:
To exfoliate your lips effectively, you will need an old, soft toothbrush or a washcloth and a good lip scrub. Although there are many lip scrubs available in the market, it’s easy to make one at home. Here are two recipes that you can try at home:
• Sugar and oil lip scrub: A sugar lip scrub is one of the most popular DIY lip scrubs. All you need is a little bit of white sugar mixed with some coconut oil or olive oil. Apply this on to your lips and scrub away with a toothbrush or washcloth and you’ll be amazed by the results.
• Milk and turmeric scrub: Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of cold milk. Apply it onto your lips and scrub it off once it is dry. Your lips will be healed, hydrated and incredibly soft.
2. Apply a lip mask as often as required:
Lip masks can do wonders for your lips. Not only do they leave your lips feeling and looking incredibly soft, they have long-term healing effects for your lips. Here are some amazing DIY lip masks that you can prepare at home:
• Glycerin and lemon mask: Mix one teaspoon of glycerin with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it on to your lips 2-3 times a week for super soft and pink lips.
• Lemon and honey mask: Mix one teaspoon of honey with half a teaspoon of lemon juice to make this lip mask. The honey will heal and soften your lips, while the lemon juice will get rid of excessive pigmentation.
• Rose lip mask: Soak a few rose petals in a bowl of cold milk overnight. Take out the rose petals in the morning, crush them to form a paste, and add a few drops of the milk to the paste. Apply this on to your lips for incredible results.
• Aloe vera lip mask: For this, you will need a little bit of fresh aloe vera gel mixed with some coconut oil or olive oil. This ultra-nourishing mixture can be used both as a lip balm and as a lip mask.
3. Invest in a good quality lip balm:
It’s important to choose a lip balm that suits your lips. Certain lip balms can cause a reaction and may not heal your lips in the long run. Therefore, it’s a good idea to try out a variety of lip balms and then invest in one that really works for you.
Recommendation: BY TERRY Baume De Rose Lip Balm
4. Wear a lip balm with SPF:
For the daytime, it’s essential to use a lip balm that contains SPF. This will protect your lips from the drying and damaging effects of the sun and keep them soft in the long run.
Recommendation: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15
5. Don’t forget to take off your lipstick at the end of day:
When you’re taking off your makeup at night, don’t forget to take off your lipstick! Your lipstick may have worn off or faded away during the course of the day, but it’s crucial to take off every last trace of it to make sure that your lips stay healthy and soft.
6. Don’t Lick your Lips Often:
Licking your lips all through the day will damage the protective layer that covers them and expose them to pollutants and harsh sun rays that could darken lips and make them rough. When your lips feel dry, apply a lip balm and no one would judge you for doing that.
7. Lip Pack with Honey, Brown Sugar, and Olive Oil:
Make a homemade lip pack with 1 tsp of honey, a bit of brown sugar, and a few drops of olive oil and gently massage your lips with it. Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse off. Do this twice a week for baby soft lips.
8. Aloe vera gel overnight treatment:
Apply fresh aloe vera gel mixed with honey and coconut oil on your lips and keep it overnight to heal the dryness and to wake up with baby soft lips.
9. Lemon and Almond Oil Lip Mask:
Into a few drops of almond oil, squeeze in a few drops of lemon juice, mix well and apply all over the lips. Leave this on the lips overnight and wake up to soft and pink lips.
How to Get Beautiful Skin, Hair and Lips without Any Salon Treatment
How To Get Rid Of Brown Spots On Face Fast
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Back And Shoulders
How to Get Glowing Skin Instantly: Do-it-Yourself
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Bloom Color Changing Lip Balm SPF 16
Maybelline Baby Lips Intense Care Lip Balm
DIY Lip Care Routine for Soft Pink Pigment-Free Lips
DIY All-Natural Cool Mint Scrub for Soft Lips in Summer
Homemade Sugar Lip Scrub with Almond Oil For Soft Lips