Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin
Price Rs. 345 for 100ml
Keracnyl Foaming Gel was prescribed to me by my dermatologist. Since I was getting acne due to dandruff and exposure to dust and pollution. But after I got it, I came to know that a lot of my friends and other girls have been using Keracnyl Foaming Gel without any prescription and all just love it…. it seems like a pretty famous product worldwide too..
Hmm so lets get to the product description and my views on it.
What the tube says:-
- Foaming gel,gentle and purifying , cleansing care for acne prone skin.
- Morning and evening, face and body
- Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, soapfree
- Developed to minimise the risks to allergic reaction.
- Tested under dermatological control
How to Use Keracnyl Foaming Gel
Apply to wet skin, lather, rinse, towel dry. Avoid contact with eyes and do not use on children.
Water, sodium laureth sulphate cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside (it’s a safer cleansing alternative so ), glycolic acid, glycerine, sodium hydroxide, ceteareth-60myristylglycol, acid blue 3 (ci42051), disodiumedta, parfum, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, zinc salicyclate
It’s manufactured in Boulogne, Paris, France, by Ducray laboratories. And marketed by piramal healthcare Hyderabad.
Hmm.. so here goes
This facewash comes in a tube form with flip cap. But the packaging seems pretty cheap- the flip cap is not of great quality and really doesn’t serve its purpose. The tube has to be kept vertically, if it happens to fall and sits horizontally even for a few hours, gone! The gel starts dripping out out of the tube and flip cap ..grr…
Whenever I’ve taken it in my bag, it spilled all over in my bag.. leaving a gooey mess but an amazing fragrance once I had got a different face wash and was really excited to try it out, and didn’t have the patience to finish this one. So I thought i’ll keep this away for sometime, but knowing its notorious habit of spilling out I wrapped the entire cap and neck of the bottle with tight rounds of meters of cellotape… a month later when I got it out from my hiding.. dang! It still did seep out, but didnt reach my drawers because of the meters of cellotape protection …it just doesn’t stay!
It’s a beautiful blue colour tube and the product comes out as soothing transperant turquoise-ish-blue colour gel. The consistency is liquid to runny, it has an amazinglyy amazing fresh fragrance and it lingers for quite sometime, so yeayyy.. usualy I crib about skincare products having a fragrance as I find it unnecessary, but THIS product I literally enjoy applying because of the invigorating smell.
PROS of KERACNYL Foaming Gel
- It leaves your skin squeaky clean.
- Does not dry your skin out. It should be suitable for combination skin as well ( except in winters though)
- Leaves a dewy glow on skin NOT oily, but DEWY. I have hardly seen any face wash doing that)
- It does control acne to a very good extent, but doesn’t ofcourse stop the recurrence completely.(There are so many things to blame acne for , plus we cant rely on just a facewash to completely eradicate it forever).
- But it does clear off present acne pretty fast.
- I wont say it controls oil for a very long time , but it is definitely better than other oil control facewashes in this department.
- Smells great.
- Washes off easily.
- Foams just enough, not too much , not too less.
- Shelf life is one year.It is a pros for me because it somehow assures me that not too many preservatives have gone into it.
- Skin looks more even, smooth and fresh looking after continuous usage.
Cons of KERACNYL Foaming Gel
- The flimsy packaging.
- Available only at pharmaceuticals.. makes for a boring shopping trip
Nothing else really
Would I recommend it to anyone? ABSOLUTELY!! But not for travelling women
Would I buy this again? It’s already my 5th tube. I would have , but I am such a person that I get bored of products very easily even if they work. I like the thrill of trying new stuff occasionally and then come back to my HG so maybe i wont buy but only till near future
Rating :-* :-* :-* :-*
One point deducted because of the flimsy packaging .
Have a happy clear skin.
Have you used Keracnyl Foaming Gel ? Please rate in the box below
Rosacnil Gel for Acne and Skin Blemishes
Proactiv Acne Solution Review
Acne: Types, Causes and Cure
Lotus Acne Gel with Tea Tree Oil
Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Moisturizer
Zeno Acne Clearing Device
Blemishes– Causes & Skin Care
Skin Products for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Blemishes