It is rather a mammoth task to pick just best products from a particular brand..considering how many products a brand releases and how many products we at IMBB review.Cough! But what’s to be done needs to be done. Here’s creme de la creme from L’oreal. You, of course, have a full L’oreal products category to go through on IMBB. I am making things a little easier for you lazy bums, haha! Hope you enjoy it. 🙂
Ps: All the names are linked to their original posts for your convenience.
1. L’oreal Color Riche Lipsticks : They can give any high end lipstick a run for their money. So good, so luxurious and insane number of shades to choose from.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Red Color Riche Lipsticks
- Pink Color Riche Lipsticks
- Orange Color Riche Lipsticks
- Brown Color Riche Lipsticks
- Plum Color Riche Lipsticks
- And More Color Riche Lipsticks
2. L’Oreal Color Riche Lip Liner Couture : If you are in search for good lip liners but do not want to break the bank. I think L’oreal has nailed it with their couture line. They look glam,have gorgeous shades to choose from and are of excellent quality. Some of the shades to choose from
Rating : 4.2+/5
3. L’Oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray : What would one do without these amazing hair sprays from Elnett. Both the original L’oreal Elnett Hair Spray and its new offering Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray are a must have in your kit.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
4. L’oreal Super Liner Gel Eyeliner : I know a lot of people who have switched from using their luxury rands gel liners to this gel liner from L’oreal. It is hands down one of the best gel eyeliners around.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Black Gel Intenza
- Royal Blue Gel Intenza
- Brown Gel Intenza
- Diamond Black Gel
- Sapphire Blue
Rating : 4.5+/5
5. L’Oreal Colour Riche La Palette N*de – N*de 02 : If you like to wear eyeshadows… or even just a wash of color all over the lids, this eyeshadow palette is a bliss. Gorgeous shades of neutrals all packed in one. What more could you ask for! 🙂
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
The other palette in N*de 01 is pretty awesome too. Review HERE
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
6 .L’oreal True Match Foundation : I have only heard people singing praises for this foundation one bottle after the other. 😀 A must have from the brand for sure. A boon for people with combination skin.
7. L’oreal Inffaliable Eyeshadows : L’oreal has nailed their infalliable eyeshadows in terms of color, pigmentation and textures. Some people have also rated them 5/5 because they just couldn’t list any con. Call them little pots of perfection. 🙂
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
- Amber Rush
- Bronzed Taupe
- Lilac La Couleur
- Burning Black
- Endless Chocolat
- Flashback Silver
- Eternal Black
- Purple Obsession
- Glistening Garnet
- Tender Caramel
- Permanent Khaki
- All Night Blue
- Pebble Grey
- Hourglass Beige
8. L’oreal Million Lashes Mascara : It is my personal favourite mascara too. I have lost count of how many tubes of this I have gone through. Love it!
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
9. L’oreal Kajal Magique : Not tried it yet? Aaah! you should! 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
10 Best products from Maybelline