WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Price : Rs 199
How to Use :
What I like about Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On ?
- It is a great everyday concealer + under eye care product. I purchased this in shade light, which has a slight yellow undertone to it. This is also available in the shade Medium , which has a pink undertone to it. Check both the shades HERE
- It is a roll on, I do like the feel of cold metal ball rolling on my under eye area. It is like a mini massage to the under eye area everyday.
- The texture is sort of thin. It gets absorbed in skin quickly. I roll the roll-on on my under eyes and then dab the product with the fingers to even it out. The medium shade does not match my under eye area perfectly . It looks a little ashy for first few minutes but it gets absorbed after awhile and adds brightness to my under-eyes. It gives that fresh awakening effect to the eyes. So actually, it does not matter whether you find your perfect match for your skintone or not.
- It is an excellent everyday concealer . I personally don’t prefer the full concealing on day to day basis. I am pretty comfortable with my little dark circles or a few scars on my face showing. This completely fits in my everyday routine. It does not completely conceal my under-eye circles but adds a little brightness to under eye area. It looks quite natural.
- Very sleek , no mess packaging. Easier to carry and you can use it any time of the day. It does not give any shiny look to the under eyes. it sets almost matte. Does not get cakey, not does it crease.
- The roll on dispenses just the right amount of product and it blends in pretty well.
- My under eye area does not feel stretchy after applying it.
- It sort of reflects light and makes your fine lines look less visible.
What I do not like about Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On
- After almost a month of usage, I have not seen any improvement in my dark circles. It claims to have caffeine, which helps in reducing the puffiness under the eyes.Honestly, I have not seen that claim working on me.
- If you are looking for a full coverage concealer or if you have severe dark circles, this may not be the product for you. You can however use it as a base for your concealer since this is not slippery and would make your concealer last longer.
Before and after pictures ( taken with same camera settings) :
blended all around
Overall, I do like this a lot. However, I see this quite a tricky product. With very limited shade selection this would work for a few and may completely fail for a few. I myself took a few days to really start liking it. That look of ashiness sort of pinches the eye when you first start using it but since it gets settled after a while, you do like the brightness it provides to your under eyes. I do sort of re-apply it once during the day and it is a complete joy to use. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating : 3.5 / 5
Have you used Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Garnier Roll On Pen Review
Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen Review
Garnier Skin Naturals Light Ultra Intense Fairness Moisturiser
Garnier Men Power Light Review
Garnier Anti Dark Circle 2 in 1 Tinted Roll On Photos, Swatches
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes