Price : Rs 199
How to Use :
What I like about Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On ?
- It is a great everyday concealer + under eye care product. I purchased this in shade light, which has a slight yellow undertone to it. This is also available in the shade Medium , which has a pink undertone to it. Check both the shades HERE
- It is a roll on, I do like the feel of cold metal ball rolling on my under eye area. It is like a mini massage to the under eye area everyday.
- The texture is sort of thin. It gets absorbed in skin quickly. I roll the roll-on on my under eyes and then dab the product with the fingers to even it out. The medium shade does not match my under eye area perfectly . It looks a little ashy for first few minutes but it gets absorbed after awhile and adds brightness to my under-eyes. It gives that fresh awakening effect to the eyes. So actually, it does not matter whether you find your perfect match for your skintone or not.
- It is an excellent everyday concealer . I personally don’t prefer the full concealing on day to day basis. I am pretty comfortable with my little dark circles or a few scars on my face showing. This completely fits in my everyday routine. It does not completely conceal my under-eye circles but adds a little brightness to under eye area. It looks quite natural.
- Very sleek , no mess packaging. Easier to carry and you can use it any time of the day. It does not give any shiny look to the under eyes. it sets almost matte. Does not get cakey, not does it crease.
- The roll on dispenses just the right amount of product and it blends in pretty well.
- My under eye area does not feel stretchy after applying it.
- It sort of reflects light and makes your fine lines look less visible.
What I do not like about Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On
- After almost a month of usage, I have not seen any improvement in my dark circles. It claims to have caffeine, which helps in reducing the puffiness under the eyes.Honestly, I have not seen that claim working on me.
- If you are looking for a full coverage concealer or if you have severe dark circles, this may not be the product for you. You can however use it as a base for your concealer since this is not slippery and would make your concealer last longer.
Before and after pictures ( taken with same camera settings) :
blended all around
Overall, I do like this a lot. However, I see this quite a tricky product. With very limited shade selection this would work for a few and may completely fail for a few. I myself took a few days to really start liking it. That look of ashiness sort of pinches the eye when you first start using it but since it gets settled after a while, you do like the brightness it provides to your under eyes. I do sort of re-apply it once during the day and it is a complete joy to use. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating : 3.5 / 5
Have you used Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Garnier Roll On Pen Review
Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen Review
Garnier Skin Naturals Light Ultra Intense Fairness Moisturiser
Garnier Men Power Light Review
Garnier Anti Dark Circle 2 in 1 Tinted Roll On Photos, Swatches
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes
81 thoughts on “Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On Review”
interesting product. I did use just the roll on Garnier had and it didnt make any difference to my under eye BUT just for the heck of it, I should buy this one..how much is it?
rs 199 🙂 it wouldnt hurt much it does not work for you. i’d say give it a try. it could turn out to be very good everyday product. 🙂
rs 199 /-
i very well expected it to not work on dark circles
but i will try this for sure
:yes: yeah for dark circles you need a stronger product i guess. :wilt:
i always forget to check it out at the garnier counter.. 🙁 i will i will ..i liked it… 🙂
you hve used this zeeba? 🙂
nai na.. 🙁 i didnt…i meant I liked it in your post… 😛 on you….. 🙂
Being an Absolute Nocturnal Person..I do possess severe dark circles & puffiness too..!! Any tried & tested product/home remedy ..which works the best..?! If I may ask here.. :thanks:
Thanx a Ton for such prompt reply… :rose:
I was eyeing this one.. Thanks for review Rati
most welcome. Hope it works for you. 🙂
I think its great for the price ,I am definitely getting one :happydance:
I was eagerly waiting for a review of this product, :thanks:
hope it helped. 🙂
Last week i got this n i love it!!! :toothygrin:
i mean its perfect for me(status in art of makeup: beginner) :makeup:
1. easy to use,blend,carry
2. pocket friendly
3. gives a good coverage ( i dont have heavy dark circles) :toothygrin:
4. not bad considering its my 1st attempt at makeup… :yahoo:
so overall… :thumbsup:
I totally agree in every point. :))
oh n the smilies are aesome!!
I desperately need a concealer for my under eye circles..though this will not give any coverage for my panda eyes but it does brighten up the area :waytogo:
it does , parita. and you know on regular basis you can use it. It would keep your under eyes hydrated and give a bit of a coverage. 🙂
Hmmm..now you mentioned so I may pick up next time 🙂 btw I am having very dark eye lids..not sure why they turned like that..these days only I have started noticing..do know any creams/home remedies which can help me in reducing the darkness on my eye lids? I keep on seeing these gorgeous neutral eye tutorial but I cannot do them as I dont think any brown eye shadow will actually show up on my lids :((
use an eye base parita and apply a wash of soft peachy brown color on your lids. you actually have to find a my lids but better color for your eyelids. I use mac soft brown eyeshadow lal the time. 🙂 And apply eyecream on your lids alos. 🙂
thank you rati..yup I am applying the eye cream on my lids as well..any suggestions for the eye base and soft peachy brown color?? let me check out the Mac one now..thanks! :thanks:
links given in comments. 🙂
MAC Soft brown is for me , parita but it would a different brown for everyone. 🙂
nice review rati.. :thumbsup: ….finally garnier coming out with some good product…. 😀 ..n claims of improving dark circles….i doubt if any garnier products have ever stood true to their claims…. ?:)
not that i know of. :tongue:
Will try ths… I too dont want very heavy coverage on a day to day basis.
hope you like it shai. 🙂
I am a new reader of this blog. Liked ur review a lot. And u also have such beautiful dark eyes!!!
Was wondering if I should apply this over or under sunscreen…?
HI ramya, welcome to imbb. 🙂 Thanks. 🙂 I dont apply sunscreen under my eyes… so.. 😐
Oh! Thanks I guess I’ll do the same then 🙂
I just sent u the review of this product around 2 hrs back Rati… :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: i rated it 4/5.. :tongue:
huhhh??? 😐 😐 😐 😐 you like it so much. 😀
it works well for my normal se dark circles.. :makeup: :makeup: :makeup:
Thanks for the review Rati.. Will sure try it. I guess I will try the pinkish one .
Yeah whatever works, Kaps 🙂 Hope you like it. 🙂
:thumbsup: Looks like a promising product from Garnier.
But thankfully,I don’t have any use of it yet. 😛
I’ll hope that it stays that way. :hihi:
we talk after 5 years :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:
I’m really tempted to try this out. Right now I use Colorbar instant cover up stick but it gets consumed so quickly!
oh really? 🙂 This would be decent for every day wear when you dont wnat too much going on your face. 🙂
& yes.. as I experienced, it stays easily for 5 hrs or so in an non-AC environment too… & does not turn flaky even on my dry skin after hrs… :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
same experience nids. :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:
Hi- I bought this yesterday. I bought the Medium since my dark circles are pretty bad and thought perhaps the Light shade would be too light. i was right :whistle: . I have used it this morning and quite like it. I applied Faces Sand Beige compact over it. I must say that I am quite satisfied with this purchase. I will check my face after about 2 to 3 hours and if it ust the way it is now, I will say its a great success ‘cos at 199 bucks then this is a steal.
Thanks a ton Rati. Like you said, this is an everyday concealer and the cold feel of the roll on thingie is damn nice 🙂
Defy 2 :yes: :yes: for this product so far
that sounds great , Aruna. glad you picked up the right shade for yourself. 🙂 Great you are liking it so far. Do update how it is working for you. :))
hi rati.. love d way u analyse products… i have an oily skin so d added shine provided by the product makes my face look more oily … think its a nice roduct for dry skin people…
no it does not add shine. infact you can dab some powder on top and it would be completely matte. 🙂 It does not slip or move so would work for oily skin as well. 🙂
Hi Rati… GM :rose: … just wanted to tell u tht I sent u a review yesterday in the nite but didn’t get any automated reply for the same.. Hope it had reached u… if not then lemme kno.. :waytogo:
haan i got. 🙂
okay.. since u recommend it.. will surely try this one.. 🙂
thanks for the review rati. :puchhi: :puchhi: :))
glad it helped. 🙂
I really wanted to try this, but in aus they only have two shades both which are way too light for me 🙁
here in india too they have only two shades abi. 🙁 fortunately the lighter one worked for me. 🙁
Me too hv thoda thoda dark circles,sud get this. :high5:
m loving this product, like u i also prefer light coverage for day time 🙂 😉
Finally i got the medium one yesterday :yahoo: its nice product..covers up some of my dark circles and brighten’s up the eyes! Thank you :thanks: Rati :puchhi:
i wanted to get this and ended up getting the non tinted anti dark circle roll on :headbang:
Rati, thnx for the review! I hv the one for medium skin n i love it. Agree about the ashy look initially!! 😐 But after using my compact, looks good!
got this today.. lets see how it works for me! :balle: :balle:
I want to know that can this product also stop kajal being smudged and control the look of dark eye circle due to that smudging? :((
I bought this one day before in medium shade..does not work for me at all..makes my under eye area look ashy :((
I think I’ll have to purchase a concealer now…and garnier seems to be good for a start