WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
I was looking for a travel friendly face wash & on my recent visit to the local cosmetic stores I saw this small handy facial foam from L’Oreal and picked it up.
What does L’Oreal Claim about this Facial Foam:
- Pearl Perfect Relighting Whitening Facial Foam: Instantly removes make-up, cleanses skin thoroughly and eliminates all impurities.
- Contributes to a complete Whitening effectiveness: Improving skin fairness starts with a thoroughly cleansed skin. Enriched with powerful Melanin-block, which has a proven action on Melanin Synthesis, Pearl Perfect facial foam cleans your skin perfectly.
- Brightens the complexion day after day: Helps to clear off excess dead cells from the skin’s surface for a brighter and more luminous skin.
- Instantly cleansed from impurities, your skin is perfectly prepared for the whitening care.
- Day after day, freed from the dullness of excess dead cells, your skin looks brighter & more luminous.
Ingredients: Aqua, Palmitic acid, Myristic acid, Lauric acid, Potassium hydroxide, Stearic acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Diodium laureth sulfosuccinate, PEG-150 Disterate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl, Glucoside, DMDM Hydantoin, Calcium pantetheine sulfonate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl benzoate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium butylparaben, Cetyl hydroxyethycelluouse, BHT, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Citronellol, Sodium chloride.
Price: Rs.175 for 50g, also comes in a 100g pack
Usage: This innovative foam lathers abundantly in contact with water and rinses off easily, leaving your skin extremely soft, clean and comfortable. Use daily every morning/ evening.
Shell life: Use before 36 months from the manufactured date.
My Experience: The facial foam comes in a pearl white colored tube & looks elegant. The texture of the facial foam isn’t too thick but it’s like a nice smooth cream that glides well on the entire face & rinses off easily. I just need a little bit of it for the entire face; the amount of the facial foam that you see in the picture can be used twice. The fragrance is very classy & uncommon & is not too over-whelming. L’oreal claims to improve the skin fairness through this facial foam, but I’m not falling for that claim, because my only intention to get this facial foam was to get a clear soft skin after every wash & the reason that this is a travel friendly pack. It does produce a nice lather with a tiny amount & clears the skin of all impurities, leaving the skin soft & smooth to touch.
Pros of the L’Oreal Facial Foam:
- It makes the skin soft after every wash.
- Doesn’t cause any irritation or break-outs.
- Fragrance is alluring & you will love that.
- Travel friendly packaging, you can carry it every day & it doesn’t occupy much space.• A little goes a long way. I just need half of the amount shown in the picture to wash the entire face. This tube will last for t least 2 months.
- This product lathers well & rinses off easily.
- Reasonably priced at Rs. 175 for 50g. This comes in a 100g tube as well.
- After every wash, the skin doesn’t feel stretched or tight, it feel soft.
- Does deliver what it claims except for the whitening effect.
- Dermatologically tested
Cons of the L’Oreal Facial Foam:
I’m not considering any of the below points as cons for myself, but listed them below because every person has his own priorities & views.
- I’m not considering this as a con but some people may. This is nice moisturising facial foam, but dry skin people may find little dryness on some areas like near the nose & mouth but that’s something that a good moisturiser can take care of, isn’t it?
- Although that was not my concern or intention to get the foam, I haven’t seen any change in the complexion or the brightening or whitening effect. I’m happy the way I’m, I just need a soft &cleansed skin. 🙂
Will I repurchase this? Yes I will because this is the “CREAM OF THE CROP “facial foam for me as of now.
Will I recommend this? Yes definitely.
Have you used L’oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam? Please rate in the box below.
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser Review
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream & Facial Foam Review
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Day Cream and Facewash Review
Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Wash and Tone Gel- A Review