Sebamed products are catching up in a big way in India now. IMBB junta have reviewed a few products of Sebamed range and today, I am reviewing the Sebamed anti-ageing lotion, which my brother-in-law had got for my mom and his mom on his last trip to Germany. Till a few months ago, Sebamed was quite oblivious here, but then, now, dermatologists in India have started prescribing Sebamed products and online shopping sites in India have started stocking the same, so availability is not an issue anymore for us, hence, I am reviewing the anti-ageing lotion by Sebamed. Here’s the review, please do read.
Product Being Reviewed:
Sebamed anti-ageing lotion.
What Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10 Claims (Taken from Website):
Everything is written in German on the pack and the bottle, so I referred to the official website, and I had to translate the page using Google because everything in there was in German too!!!!
• Sebamed Anti-Ageing Firming Lotion with Q10 provides the skin with active ingredients that work with regular use conducive to the preservation of youthful smoothness and elasticity.
• Over time, the skin needs more Q10, as it can produce. Sebamed Anti-aging skin firming lotion contains Zellaktivator this important and highly effective plant protection and care components of Dermo-Active ®. These agents help protect against dryness and harmful substances, to relieve itching and a feeling of tension and help to protect against premature skin aging.
• Dermo-Active ® is an innovative active complex of plants with intensive skin-protection effect. It consists of:
o Barley spent grain extract rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamins that maintain the delicate skin and soothing effect.
o Argan oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins protect against skin-damaging free radicals. Helps protect against premature skin aging and dehydration in
o Shea Butter: rounds with their skin-like lipid composition and natural UV-protection effect, the effect of Dermo-Active ® from.
• The pH value of 5.5 strengthens the skin’s protective acid mantle, promoting the protection against dehydration and harmful environmental influences and pathogens.
I think it is around 5 euros.
Again, the list was in German language, and I have no idea what aufbau-creme, hautstraffende lotion, and augencreme are!!!!
My Take on Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10:
Sebamed Hautstraffende cream is a runny white lotion, which comes in a white plastic bottle. There is no detectable smell in the lotion. Only a little amount is required for the entire face and it gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. This lotion is strictly for someone who is 35+ or 40 or has terribly dry skin. I think those ladies with acute dryness of their skin would love this. This is again not for ladies who have oily skin or those who are even under 30 I think because when I applied, ewwwwwww, it was so greasy and rich, but at the same time, on my mom, it gave her the dewy and rich feel.
I would never DARE to wear it even for 10 minutes on my face considering my past record with such creams which were not supposed to be for my age group or skin type and I had bouts of acne from them.
This lotion by Sebamed contains the trademark 5.5 pH formula that prevents dehydration and provides protection against environmental factors. Over a period of a few days, there was marked improvement in my mom’s skin’s elasticity and dryness and overall, there were positive changes that were noted.
Also, it keeps dry skin well moisturized throughout the day and there is no need for re-application.
Coming to the pros and cons of Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10:
• An effective anti-ageing cream for women in their 40s or for women who have acute skin dryness.
• Over a period of time, it does improve skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
• Contains pH of 5.5 which is so essential to prevent dehydration of skin.
• Contains Q10 which is believed to be an effective anti-ageing agent.
• No detectable odor.
• Smooth consistency and texture that gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
It’s not for oily skin people or for whom anti-ageing creams are not meant. This is a pretty rich lotion, so it would do good for people with very dry skin or people suffering from ageing skin issues.
Will I Buy Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10 Again?
Personally, I do not need it, but for my mom and my aunt, I would because it’s a real good anti-ageing lotion.
4/5….-1 for the fact that I can’t use it.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
Sebamed Cleansing Bar
Sebamed Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Cream (Moisturizer)
Oriflame Diamond Cellular Anti Ageing Cream
Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Ponds Age Miracle Anti Ageing Tinted Moisturizer
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
The Body Shop Natrulift Anti Ageing Skincare Range
Oriflame Hair X Anti Ageing Hair Treatment Capsules
Anti Ageing : Daily Beauty Tips
Best Anti Aging Cream in India : Ask IMBB
Top 5 Anti Aging Tips
Anti- Aging and Fitness Diets
Johnson’s Baby Lotion
Vaseline Healthy White Body Lotion
Melascreen Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 18
Jovees Sunscreen and Fairness Lotion SPF 25
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Secret Charm Shimmer Lotion
Oriflame Swedish Spa Body Lotion
Nivea UV Protection Body Lotion
Guardian Q10 Eye Mask
Nivea Hand Anti Age Q10 plus Hand Cream