I reviewed the NYX Sensual eyeshadow and just can’t seem to get enough of this eyeshadow. So, I thought of trying another EOTD using this gorgeousness. It turned out pretty okay and even “the husband” complimented me on it saying that it was an unconventional mix of colors – so I thought I would share the tutorial with you guys.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you guys like it too!
1. Start by priming your eyes – I have used the ELF Sheer Eyelid Primer here.
2. Apply a dark base – I didn’t want a lot of purple undertones, so used plain black Lakme kajal to draw a thick line on my eyelids and extended it up to a little below my crease. This need not be very neat – just thick.
3. Now, with your fingers, gently blend out the kajal upwards to a little above your crease as you see in the pic.
4. Now that the base is ready, pat on any dark eyeshadow of your choice – I have used NYX Sensual here – be sure to cover the entire dark base.
5. Now, extend it up to a little above your crease by blending this nicely so that the harsh line of the dark base is not visible. Blending is the key here.
6. It should look smooth and nicely blended like you see in the pic
7. Leave a tiny part of the inner corner free of any shadow – the exact amount that you would leave for highlighting the inner corner.
8. Place the bright blue eyeshadow in the inner corner with a pencil brush and blend it slightly with the dark color.
9. Line your eyes and put mascara – and you are ready!
You may blend the bright inner corner shade as much or as little you want – either way, it would look good. Another color that looks great in that corner for this look is a bright yellow or red.
Here are some pics of the finished look:
So, how did you find this EOTD? Will be waiting for your comments with bated breath!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial