The effects of stress, poor diet, prolonged exposure to sun and chemicals etc are well known. Whether you are blessed with naturally beautiful skin or not , there is still a need for good skin care to keep it free of any problems.
Deep cleansing pores is an imperative step towards great skin. This is because the pores can trap dirt and oil and thereby lead to a host of skin problems like acne and blackheads. If your pores are clogged, not only are they unable to properly absorb any skin care you may use, they cannot expel the toxins and oils they have been processing.
Mentioned below are few tips that may help you keep your pores clean.
• Make an effective pore refining facial mask by combining one egg, 1/2 cup of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a small dish. Beat the ingredients together until it has a firm consistency, and freeze overnight in an ice cube tray. Apply one cube to the face by smoothing it over the skin. Let the mask dry for approximately 10 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
• Make a peel off mask by mixing 1 tbsp. unflavoured gelatin with 1 tbsp. milk in a small bowl. Stir well and make a smooth paste. Now, warm this mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds and then apply on your face and allow to dry fully before you start peeling if off from your face.
• Pour ½ cup of milk in a bowl and add 1 drop of tea tree oil in it and stir well. Dip a cotton ball or washcloth into the mixture and spread it evenly on your face. Allow it to sit on your face for about 10 minutes and then rinse off using clean water.
• Exfoliation is as important as cleansing in a skincare regimen. It is essential to whisk away dead skin cells from the surface of our skin and make it radiant. To get rid of blackheads combine equal parts of baking soda and water in your hand. Rub gently in a circular motion on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
• Facial steaming helps to unclog the pores by sweating out impurities. Place a wet hot cloth over your face for five or lean over a bowl of hot water for the same effect. You can add few drops of essential oil like tea tree or lavender oil for added antibacterial effects.
What do you do to keep your face looking fresh and radiant?
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How to Straighten Hair
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
How to Reduce Dark Circles
Veet Suprem’ Essence Hair Removal Cream
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
How To Get Rid of Facial Hair : Ask IMBB
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Exfoliating Pads
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!