If women find it hard to resist chocolates, I feel chocolate facials are even harder to resist. With so many exotic packages available on chocolate facial sessions in the different spas, salons and beauty parlors, I feel you have hundreds of reasons to go for a most pampering chocolate facial session. But is that the only way you can benefit from chocolate facial? What if you want to get a chocolate facial with homemade products? Of course, as you can understand, these questions crowded my mind and I thought of conducting a research. Here is an article, based on the research and I would like to share with you all that I came to know.
Benefits of Chocolate Facial:
Chocolate facials are known for the following benefits:
- Chocolate, with its high level of anti-oxidants, is great for your skin.
- The facial has anti-ageing properties.
- It imparts a healthy glow to your face.
- It takes care of blemishes and boosts the production of collagen.
- It softens and hydrates your skin so that wrinkles are kept at bay.
- Chocolate facial is known to suit almost every skin type and hence, you can benefit from this divine chocolatey experience, no matter what skin type you are blessed with.
How To Do Chocolate Facial:
Now, the easiest option is to go to a spa of your choice and get a chocolate facial session. Trust me, it is absolutely hassle-free and wonderful that way, but it would cost you a minimum of Rs. 1000 in any reputed salon, no matter how low the rates are. So, if the pocket pinch is too much, invest in a chocolate facial kit from a reputed brand available in the market. Now, follow the directions as provided in the kit or hire the services of the parlor lady on a convenient day.
How To Do Chocolate Facial At Home:
Of course, you can go for an elaborate chocolate facial with homemade products, but then, it can be cumbersome and quite hectic to gather all the necessary ingredients and use them the way you should.
Here are the steps:
- Cleanse – At first, cleanse your face. You may use any cleanser of your choice. But I personally prefer raw milk with a pinch of turmeric or a paste of besan and milk as they clean the skin in an amazing way.
- Scrub – Make your favorite chocolate scrub by using a spoon of cocoa powder, a spoon of brown sugar, a spoon of olive oil and a pinch of vanilla extract. Mix them together and exfoliate your face with it.
- Chocolate cream for face – To make a nourishing face cream, take a cup of cocoa powder and add six spoons of cottage cheese to it. Whisk them together. Now, add half-a-cup honey. Blend them well. Massage this mixture on your face with gentle upward motions. Let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse with plain water.
- Chocolate face mask – Take a bar of organic dark chocolate, two spoons of oatmeal, five spoons of salt and organic milk (1/5 cup). Melt the chocolate and allow it to cool. Mix it with milk and salt. Alternately, you can make a face pack by combining half-a-cup of cocoa powder, 8 spoons of yoghurt, 4 spoons of honey, 2 capsules of Vitamin E and sufficient rice flour. Apply the mask on face and allow it to stay on for sometime, till it dries off and gets hard. Rinse with tepid water.
- Finally, dab a face toner of your choice.
Chocolate facials offer you a luxury experience. Whether you do it at home or you get it done at your favourite salon, you would surely love the rich feeling it offers.
All About Pearl Facial
Nature’s Essence Gold Facial Kit
VLCC Pearl Facial Kit
How To Do Salon Type Facial At Home
Biotique Natural Miracles For Age Control Facial Kit
Shahnaz Husain 24 Carat Gold Facial Kit
Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan
Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Rejuvenating Mask
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack (Nourishing Pack)
Make Your Own Lush Vanilla and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub – DIY