First of all, thank you so much for your encouraging comments on my first tutorial of Sultry Silver Smokey Eyes. Today, I am back with another step-by-step tutorial for you all. I am in love with purple color these days and today I will be doing a purple smokey eyes tutorial which is perfect for a night-out with friends or a pub night! When I reviewed L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Burning Black, many of you requested me to do a look using the same and for this look, I am going to use “Burning Black” to achieve a smoked-out look.
This is how the final look turned out, I am really happy with the outcome and I hope you all like it too
Before we start with the tutorial, let’s take a look at the products I have used to achieve this look:
1) Concealer or eyeshadow base, I have used Colorbar Stick Concealer.
2) Bright purple eyeshadow, I have used Colorbar Single Eyeshadow in Star Violet.
3) Deep burgundy eyeshadow, I have used L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Burning Black.
4) Matte cream/white eyeshadow for highlighting brow bone.
5) Bright purple shade for inner corner highlighting, I have used Maybelline’s liner in violet.
6) Black eyeliner.
8) Kajal for waterline.
1) Faces eyeshadow brush.
2) MAC 217 for blending the crease.
3) Flat tip brush for lining the waterline.
So, let’s get started:
1) First, start with clean and moisturized eyes, apply concealer or any eyeshadow base to even out the skin tone on your eyelids, I have used Colorbar Stick Concealer.
2) Apply a bright purple eyeshadow on the inner half of your eyelids. I have used Colorbar eyeshadow in Star Violet.
3) Apply deep burgundy eyeshadow in the outer half of the eyelids. I have used L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Burning Black.
4) Take a clean blending brush and blend both the eyeshadows in the crease to remove any harsh edges.
5) Apply the same bright purple eyeshadow in the inner half of lower lash line and deep burgundy in the outer half.
6) Apply bright purple eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner of the eyes, I have used Maybelline’s Violet eyeliner. Also, apply a matte cream eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.
7) Apply black eyeliner on top lash line, kohl on waterline and some mascara.
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial, do leave your comments and if you have any requests for which tutorial you want to see further
Till next time, take care and stay beautiful!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- deborah stick eyeshadow tutorial
- purple smokey eye tutorial