Varies from Rs. 450 to Rs. 900 rupees for 2 lenses and that varies from place to place.
About Ciba Vision:
“With a shared passion for healthy vision and better life, CIBA VISION is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of contact lenses and lens care products. CIBA VISION is dedicated to improving the quality of patients’ lives around the world through innovative vision care solutions and strong partnerships with eye care professionals. With worldwide headquarters in Atlanta, CIBA VISION products are available in more than 70 countries around the world.”
Change Your Eye Color With FreshLook Color Contact Lenses:
Let’s face it — every now and then we all want a little change. People change their appearance with new clothes, hairstyles and jewelry. Now your eye care provider can help you change the color of your eyes with FreshLook color contact lenses.If Your Eyes Are Dark (Brown or Dark Brown), Try These Lenses: FreshLook ColorBlends — features technology that blends three complementary colors into one. The lens allows your natural eye color to show through, so the overall effect is a naturally beautiful look. Available in nine colors (from the official Ciba Vision site).
The shades available:
Later, the company introduced bolder-looking colors in Sterling gray, Brilliant Blue, Gemstone Green, which are best suited to fairer translucent skin, but the good news is that there are many many colors in FreshLook ColorBlends, which look beautiful on Indian skin tone. I believe these are also available in power lens, so please try them for sure.
The shades I have tried and I am currently using are:
- Pure Hazel.
Who Should Get the “Gray” FreshLook ColorBlends Contact Lens:
If you are fair with cooler undertones and if you think pink and blue-based lip colors suit you, this can be your color. I really love the color on me and I don’t feel awkward wearing gray eyes because it looks prettier in person than you can imagine. The best part is that it is not a stark gray or like the sterling gray the company has nor is it one-toned or two-toned. It has a beautiful blend of yellow rim too with a darker rim outside the circle to make sure it looks natural, like the name claims.
If you think you have cooler skin tones, I suggest trying out greys and not pure hazel and greens. The best part about this lens is that this is not one tone or two toned, but you can see that three colors have been blended to make it look natural. You can see a little bit of yellow (like it would be in natural gray eyes I suppose), a gray and blue mix, which makes it so natural and comfortable to wear. I got it in power this time and I am thoroughly enjoying the experience. I can go to movies wearing this without having to cringe and squint or bother wearing glasses 😀
Tips From My Personal Experience with Contact Lenses:
- Its not at all difficult to insert a lens if its absolutely clean of dust particles.
- Always use fresh solution for storing and rinsing your lens.
- Always wash hands and keep them lint free before handling lens.
- As an option, I keep hand sanitizers in the car and near dressing mirrors if I don’t want to wash hands and dry them when pressed for time. Himalaya hand sanitizer clearly mentions usage for lens handling.
- Wear them for 7 to 8 hours maximum and remove them as soon as you come home.
- Always travel with your lens case along for any emergencies.
- Always carry a tiny solution bottle for travel.
- For emergencies, try carrying hand wipes too, you never know when they can come in handy for removal and fresh insertion of lens.
- Wash, rinse and dry your lens case, although its best to replace the lens case once in a month like I do. You can easily get new lens case for less than 50 rupees at any eye care practitioner/ shop.
- Try using eye drop for moistening eyes meant for lens wearers.
- Always time your wear of lens and frequency of usage so that these can be discarded in time to avoid any dearth of oxygen to eyes.
- These are so comfortable that you will forget wearing glasses, hence get your number checked, and order one for yourself with the correct power like I did.
These are really comfortable and monthly disposable color lens are available in various shades that suit Indian skin like Brown, Pure Hazel, and Green. I will be reviewing honey, Pure Hazel, and the shades I own very soon. Compared to brown and green, this one is meant for cooler skin tones with a little hint of pink. This can look a little unnatural in my opinion and hence I am reviewing all the shades I have to help you choose the right shade. The brown is the most natural and the green is a little evening wear type of shade out of the three I have reviewed till today. The gray can take a little time for you to warm up to, so do not start with gray if you are new. Try pure hazel and brown if you are really shy of wearing cosmetic lens. I got these in power, unlike my other plain ones, these are fantastic!.
4.5 on 5
Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Green Contact Lens
Oriflame Visions lipsticks
Oriflame Visions Lipstick and Street Wear Lip Gloss
Oriflame Visions V For Your Eyes Only + Makeup Shopping
Oriflame Visions V* For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Essentials Invigorating Toner
NYX Box of Smokey Look Collection (S114)
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation
How to Choose, Blend Foundation on Skin- Tips and tutorial
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink
MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow
Victoria’s Secret Eyeshadow Quads: Eye Contact and Mysterious
Best Disposable Contact Lenses : Ask IMBB
How to Care for Contact Lenses
Contact Lenses: How to Use Contact Lens
How To Choose Colored Contact Lens For Eyes
Artificial Tears for Eye Care: Systane