Hi Everyone, 🙂
I thought I’d show you the breakdown of my Valentine’s Day Makeup. For V Day or any date day I like to keep my makeup soft and fresh. You use it all but less is more…does it make sense? 😀 I have listed dupes (with review links) of all the products used. Hope you like it. 🙂 Have a great Valentine’s Day all of you. :-*
Face : I wanted to keep the skin glowing. So I mixed a foundation and a BB cream. You could also mix a liquid highlighter such as MAC Lustre Drops or Revlon Skinlights or Giorgio Aramani Sheer #2 or MAC Strobe Cream in your foundation to get that nice ‘love’ glow on your skin. 😀 I used Dolce Gabbana Foundation and mixed Guerlain Baby Glow Light and it created a nice mix.
For rest of the face I used
- Giorgio Armani Primer. Reco : L’oreal Primer
- NARS Casino Bronzer . Recos : Bourjois Bronzer
- NARS Albatross Highlighter . Recos : Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Recos : Kryolan Color Camouflage
- NARS Concealer Recos : Lakme Concealer
- Blush I kept it in the shade of soft pink from my Chantecaille Palette. a good dupe would be L’oreal Fuchsia Flush
- NARS Translucent Powder for setting under eye makeup. You could use some loose powder to set under eye makeup as well.
I wanted to keep my eye makeup minimal, seamless and very natural. So I used used a wash of shimmery soft brown eyeshadow on the lids, a highlighter color on the brow bone and finished off with gel eyeliner and mascara. I used the same brown eyeshadow on my lower lashline as well to balance out the look.
- I used eyeshadows from my Chantecaille Palette. Some recos : Maybelline Palette in Copper Brown, Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Reco: L’oreal Gel Eyeliner
- L’oreal Telescopic Mascara (obsessed :D)
- Tom Ford Brow Pencil Reco : Maybelline Brow Pencil