“Let she stand in front of me and I shall live my life in a dream.”
So my girlies!! I am back!
Sounds fairy, eh? But, this is probably the understatement which I would call it as, for what Kangna Ranaut was looking on Riteish and Genelia’s wedding bash. You might want to call me as her super fan, you might want to call it as a word of mouth, but take my word, even if I am such a critic and it takes loads of creative niche to make a mark on me, her sense of style on that day completely played the cards a trio ace.
I would love to decode her style vibe for you girlies. Keep Reading!! Linking to what I had written in my previous post, I would initiate on the same lines.
Gold is what she underlines, but to re-emphasize here too she keeps the isolation formula handy. Gold is subtly used on the borders of the lehenga with black subduing its glitter in the main consistency. There is no studded work (as far as my style statement goes, if it has to be studded, then it has to be just kundan worked in sleek, little and précised designs. I cannot accept colourful studding done. Just imagine, colourful studding with loads of colourful makeup to match up just implies looking like a Christmas fanatasy! ). My IMBB tip to you all would be to keep it simple with just a statement style. Instead of emphasizing more on the work, emphasize more on the color and cuts. Notice the volume the lehenga assumes as one goes down towards the feet. It is not simply flat throughout nor is it extra voluminous all around.
The same goes for the choli she wears. The most common “blunder” people do is to choose the wrong cut. Either the choli bust line on the back droops too much or it raises quite above. Ask your designer to include a band or a zip on the side of your choli. You may want to take down observations from Deepika Padukone. Her blouses and cholis are super fit and no malfunction!
Most people do not know how to carry off a net cloth, but this is an eye opener. When one dresses traditional, the mantra here is to dress in a flow. Carrying the net dupatta in a taut form is a strict no-no for me at least. The dupatta worn here is carried in a suggestive way. No hiding, no showing! Again, carrying just the net dupatta would mean, you did your styling in a hurry. Would you want to be named as one? Ofcourse not! This is where the small black detailing on it comes handy!
She uses a hair accessory which is too bling for me. If it had to be gold, it should have been a little sleeker. So, is with her bling bag. She could have used a maroon velvet bag instead. Such amount of sequins is only going against the look she wanted to achieve. Additionally, she should have worn earrings, not too big although.
Her hair are neatly done, without any frizz or style as if forcefully done. When they are forcefully styled, random lines reflecting lines are seen (Rani Mukherjee in Hum Tum for example ) when one is photographed, but this is not seen here at least. Use a good hair mousse or hair spray for best results. (You may want to try using TIGI hair mousses. I have heard they work wonders!). But yes, hair should have been side parted. Middle parting is only making her heart shaped face divided into 2 half hearts! Do you like a broken heart? No!
Her makeup is kept nude. This is what one can follow:
- After scrubbing and cleansing, tone your face. Tomato puree works wonders! Use it with cotton balls. It makes the bridge of the nose smooth and closes the open pores. Remember not to overdo it to avoid looking reddish.
- Moisturize the face using a gel. You may not want to use a cream in summers.
- Use a green concealer to tone down your red breakouts. Do not rub, just dot and pat. Green combats red.
- Use a good foundation with medium coverage and satin finish. MAC has lots of options and so does Inglot.
- Contour with 2 shades, one darker and the other one lighter, on the cheekbones in a fish-mouthed style. Inglot has brilliant options in bronzers and illuminators. Carefully select as you are likely to get confused. My IMBB tip here is not use bright blushers with bronzers to avoid orangey look.
- Eyes are with powder beige bronzers over the foundation. Light brown eye shadow is blended carefully.
- Lips are left nude. Just use a good lip conditioner and follow the lip styling mantra I had shared with you in my previous post.
- Don’t forget to use a good skin polisher for your back! You may use the same illuminator you had used on your face. Mix it with a skin lotion and there you go!
So ladies, give yourself a bow! You are likely to bowl your boyfriends over! I am getting the same look done on my brother’s wedding!
Do tell how was yours!
Kangna Ranaut’s Style Decoded
Kangna Ranaut promote Tanu Weds Manu on JDJ Sets
How to Get a Lovely Neck
How to Firm Loose Neck Skin
Necklines and Necklaces
Sweater Dresses : How to Style a Sweater Dress
DIY T-Shirt Cutting Ideas
Monsoon Fashion Trends
Color Block Fashion: Trend Alert
Would You Wear These Fashion Trends?
Harmful Women Fashion Trends
4 Fun Fashion Trends To Try This Season
Would You Wear These Fashion Trends?
Bizarre Fashion Trends From Around The World
5 Bizarre Makeup & Fashion Trends 2010
Velvet Dresses: Velvet Fashion Trend
Military Fashion Trend Wear
Hairstyle Trends for 2011
Sheer Women’s Clothing : Fashion Trend
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- kangana ranaut without clothes