Neck contributes a lot to a beautiful posture. It is like a frame on which the picture of our face is displayed. A bad frame will destroy the look of a beautiful picture. But then too we tend to neglect our neck more often. Most of time and money is spent on facial care.
Factors which affect our facial skin also affect our neck. No cosmetic treatment can bring the charm on your face if you have a sagging neck skin. Just like our facial skin the skin on the neck is very delicate. It needs proper care to remain firm and attractive.
Prolonged negligence will lead to early formation of lines and wrinkles on our neck. So, either you be prepared to wear only high necks in future, or start taking care of your neck.
Some neck care tips:
• Lemon juice mixed with rose water is an excellent toner for neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and it will help in bleaching age spots as well.
• Mix the equal amount of honey and yogurt. Apply it on your neck for 15 minutes. Wash with normal water to get a smooth skin.
• Add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil in 1 tsp of olive oil. Mix them well and apply it on neck. Leave it overnight and wash your neck with warm water in the morning.
• Add the contents of vitamin A capsule in 1 tbsp almond oil. Mix them well and apply it on your neck. Wash with warm water in the morning. This works very well for aged skin.
• Mix corn flour and milk to make a thick paste. Apply on neck for 10 minutes then wash it off to get a smooth skin.
• Mix rice powder and yogurt to make a thick paste. Scrub your neck with this mixture for few minutes.
• Tomato juice is great for reducing wrinkles. Mix tomato pulp with yogurt and apply it on neck for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water.
• Mix strawberry pulp with milk and apply it on your skin. Wash after 20 minutes.
Some simple exercises for neck:
• Sit straight and rotate your neck first in clockwise and then in anti clockwise direction. Do it 5 times each.
• Try pronouncing the vowels (A, E, I, O, U) without closing your mouth. Repeat it thrice.
• Rotate your tongue in circular motion without opening your mouth. Do it in both clockwise and anti clockwise direction several times.
• Put your lower lip over the top lip and hold it for few seconds. Repeat this exercise ten times in a day.
Always remember to:
• Keep your posture right and neck straight to avoid any neck related problems.
• Instead of a soft mattress try sleeping on a firm mattress.
• Gentle message always helps to relieve stress.
• Neck exercises should be performed to avoid stiffness.
• Exfoliate your neck to remove dead skin.
How to Reduce Facial Wrinkles
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
Aging and Anti Aging
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack
45 thoughts on “How to Get a Lovely Neck”
Very good article…thanx Era 🙂
its really very nice ERA…………………. :thanks:
:yes: :yes: era
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Era awesome gal!!!
:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
I was slouching when I was reading it… and as soon as reached the part about sitting straight.. hahaha… in a flash I was absolutely straight… I had never been that straight in my life………… ohhoo.. ya soch rahe ho gande…. I mean my posture..
Very informative..good article
:shout: A E I O U… :shout: A E I O U .. :shout: A E I O U.. Very Nice Article,,, :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I have a dark neck comparing to my face it really looks odd. Please help me in this.
I too have the same problem, dark neck, need help..