WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hey Guys, my name is Karishma.
This is my first article ever and I will be doing a product review on The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector. The product is recommended for combination/oily skin. It comes in a handy small plastic pump bottle. I have been using this product for almost two months now religiously. This product has made my skin smooth and has reduced my blackheads, but there is no significant change on my enlarged pores. The product contains cinnamon and burnet extracts and Community Trade Seaweed. The product has a shelf life of three years.
What the Product Claims:
1) Reduces the appearance of enlarged/dilated pores and helps combat blemishes.
2) Community Trade Seaweed helps condition the skin.
It is quite expensive for it’s quantity. It should be used only on targeted areas, which have enlarged pores. It should not be used as a moisturiser. I have oily skin and have noticed that after application my skin turned out to be oilier than before!! Thus, I recommend that oily skin people apply it at night before sleeping or when at home. Dry skin people can use it before going out.
What I Like About the Product(Pros):
1) It definitely unclogs pores, it reduced my blackheads.
2) It has a very subtle smell, reminds me of melons.
3) It spreads easily, no need to rub for a long time.
4) Comes in a small plastic pump bottle, easy to carry, hygienic.
5) It is in the form of gel.
6) I applied on my pimple and it reduced!! and in around two days, it was gone without leaving marks.
7) Made my skin baby soft. I have not used a face scrub in these two months, did not need to.
What I Do Not Like About the Product (Cons):
1) Made my skin even more oily. I had to use a paper tissue .
2) It is quite overpriced. It is a TBS product, thus being overpriced is not surprising.
3) Oily skin people cannot wear it when out.
4) Does absolutely nothing in reducing the enlarged pores, just cleans them.
5) Does not get absorbed into the skin. Stays as a soft thin layer on the skin. Don’t worry, it does not peel.
The TBS Pore Perfector Gel:
After spreading it:
The TBS Pore Perfector overall is a good product. It does perfect the pores, cleans them, but it does not reduce the enlarged pores, but after all, once pores have opened, it’s appearance cannot be reduced. The product is not totally disappointing. It has its flaws. It can help people with severe blackhead problems.
Will I Buy This Again:
Yes!! Totally because it helped me get rid of blackhead and pimples and in the process made my skin very soft.
Thank you. Hope this review helps..!!
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
Wild Cherry Puree Body Lotion
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel
Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion
Lush Vanilla Dee-lite vs The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion
Sweet Lemon Body Whip
Olive Body Butter
Shea Butter Shower
Lakme Strawberry Facewash Review
The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Collection
The Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15
Cranberry Shimmer Lotion
The Strawberry Body Butter, Raspberry Body Scrub, Clinique Anti Blemish