WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This is my first post and I hope that all of you will like it. I am going to review Khadi Neem Tulsi Face Pack. I have chosen it because I have been daily using it for the last 15-20 days and found it to be very effective with regular use of more than a week. I have combination skin that gets really oily & shiny in summers.
Quantity: 50 Gms.
Shelf Life: 2 years from mfg. date.
Ingredients: Neem, Tulsi, Rose extracts etc.
What does the product claim: Khadi Neem Tulsi facepack if applied regularly removes pimples, wrinkles & dead skin. Makes skin fresh, healthy and youthful.
Direction of use: Soak the powder in Rose Water or Cucumber water and make a paste. Apply the paste on neck & face. Gently message for 5-10 min wash after it dries.
My experience with the product
• I was attracted by its unconventional packaging. It comes in a steel cylindrical tin rather than a tube or box, which looks cute & appealing.
• Being a Khadi product, it is natural and herbal, something which I prefer.
• During summers & rains I want to use Neem as it has anti bacterial properties and this fact gave me the extra boost to buy this product.
• After I soaked the powder in rose water for 5 min. It becomes a fine paste which is easy to apply. Although it can be applied without soaking it and is equally fine for application.
• As soon as the pack touched my skin it felt cool. Infact, it felt as if I have applied ice to my skin.
• It does have strong smell of Neem, which may not be liked by some and it last till the pack is on your face.
• If feels nice when I message it, as if it is removing the dead skin on my face.
• After wash skin becomes clean and fresh although there is no immediate glow, which I do expect from a face-pack.
Long Term Effect:
• After using it for a week I felt that my face was really clean & there was an improvement in my complexion.
• When I started using it a pimple has just appeared on my face by it died without becoming prominent.(I give the credit to this face-pack)
• The ingredients are natural and especially good for oily and pimple prone skin.
• Packaging is cute and can be re-used.
• A very good product for summers and monsoon as it has Neem & Tulsi.
• It really cools the skins which is good in summers & also a bit relaxing.
• Also works as a mild scrub.
• After use of a week or so there is improvement in my complexion.
• Helps control pimples and whiteheads.
• Its value for money as it only cost Rs.70/-
• Quantity is only 50 Gms. but a teaspoon of the product is enough for face, so it will last for long.
• The ingredients mentioned are – Neem, Tulsi, Rose extracts etc. The “etc.” word leaves scope for what all is there in the product and in what quantity.
• It’s not ready made you need to mix rose water or cucumber water for application.
• There is no immediate glow on improvement in your skin,
• It has strong smell of Neem.
Will I buy it again: I would have loved to buy it again it if it would have worked after first application. Still I will definitely buy it till the summers & rains last.
Recommendation: Would definitely recommend to some one with combination to oily skin who is looking for glow, oil control, better skin texture with regular use but I am not sure how it will work for people with dry skin.
Khadi Amla Hair Oil
Beauty Benefits of Neem (Indian Lilac)
Himalaya Neem FaceWash vs Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
Khadi Sat Reetha Herbal Shampoo
Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner with Vanilla and Honey
My Khadi Ayurveda Haul
Khadi Pure Rose Water