Hello Fellow IMBB beauties,
Here’s the Neutral colours eye makeup for Neha, Sush and Radhika!!!
This eye makeup is super-easy and CAN be done in 3 minutes.
All you need is-
- A fluffy eye shadow brush: I am using FACES eye shadow brush.
- A pink/dull rose/mauve/cream or any damn pastel eye shadow
- A dark brown/copper shadow
- So basically one dark and one light shadow. Light pink and dark brown make the perfect natural eye makeup.
- I am using the Chambor Eye shadow trio in ROSE. All three shades in this trio are high pearl finish.
- A brown kohl pencil. I am using Colorbar’s Cocobar.
- A liquid black eye liner. I am using lakme Eye artist.
- Black Mascara. I am using Maxfactor masterpiece mascara.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize.
- Get your base makeup ready.
- Apply an eye shadow primer. If you don’t have one, a thin layer of concealer or liquid foundation will do.
- Take the pink eye shadow and with the fluffy brush, cover your entire lid with it.
- Now with the same colour, colour the entire eye area.
- Do up both the eyes.
- Dip the same brush (he he.. It’s a 3 min makeup) into the dark brown/copper eye shadow and apply colour into the crease and outer corner.
- Should look something like this.
- Draw a thick line on the upper lash line with a brown eye pencil. I am using Colorbar’s Cocobar.
- Smudge the line lightly and blend well with the shadows.
- On both the eyes…. Should look something like this..
- Apply black liner to give definition to the eyes. And apply mascara. Fill in your eyebrows.
- Finish the look with a little blush on the cheeks and a nude pink lipstick.
- I am wearing the Inglot bronzer on my cheeks and Colorbar’s Brown Shimmer lipstick on my lips. (The name is very misleading- neither the colour is brown nor there is any shimmer.)
And one more…
Hope y’all like it….
This is a very wearable and “perfect for Workplace” look.
Also I’d like to add that these shadows are pretty long wearing and this look would stay for at least 3-4 hours.
What is your favourite workplace makeup??