Today, I am going to review a lipstick which reminds me of Big B whenever I see it. Its Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color.
- High shine, long wear lip color that helps the lips to stay soft and smooth.
- Vitamin enriched formula that nourishes & heals dry, cracked lips.
- Menthol lends a cooling effect to soothe lips.
- Moisture stays even after you take the color off.
Rs. 675 for 1.7 grams.
The lipstick comes in a long metallic golden tube. The lipstick is slim and I find it very easy to apply, especially near the lip corners.
I completely adore the texture. It feels almost like a lip balm while applying. The color payoff is good in one swipe itself and can be built up easily without looking cakey. It glides on smoothly and feels very lightweight on the lips. You won’t get the feeling that you are wearing a lipstick which I really like. There is absolutely no bleeding, even if you apply too much. It does not settle into fine lines and gives a very healthy-looking shine to the lips. It makes the lips look smooth and does not accentuate fine lines at all. I really liked the formula and I think Revlon is one brand which gives us luxury brand quality at an affordable price! As soon as you apply it, there is a minty feeling on the lips which goes away after five minutes. It is very moisturizing and you can completely skip a lip balm. There are no shimmers in it.
“Chocolate Crayon” looks brown in the tube in real. However, on lips it comes out as a reddish/rose brown shade; very wearable and perfect for office wear. It is neither too dark, nor it is light.
Pros of Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color – Chocolate Crayon:
- Very moisturizing, you can skip the lip balm.
- Very lightweight and hugs like a second skin on the lips.
- It does not settle in the fine lines.
- No bleeding or flaking.
- Menthol in this gives a cooling sensation.
- Stays for around 4 to 5 hours.
- Makes the lips looks smooth and healthy.
Cons of Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color – Chocolate Crayon:
- This particular shade is not completely opaque. So, if you have very pigmented lips, then one swipe might not completely hide your pigmentation.
- Other than that, I have nothing against this beautiful lipstick.
Do I Recommend Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color – Chocolate Crayon?
I totally recommend this lipstick. Even though the price is slightly higher than other normal brands, it is totally worth the money.
Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color Nutty
Revlon MoistureStay Lipcolor Strawberry 52
Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color Wine
Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal Shine Lip Color Pencil
Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour
Revlon Renewist Lipcolor Lush Peony
Revlon Colorstay Overtime LipColor Photos, Swatches
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette
4 Must Have Classic Lakme Enrich Lip Color Shades
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Color La Ravissante Review, FOTD
MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Colour Photos, Swatches (1)
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque
Anatomicals Chocolate Truffle Bath Creme
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter
Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Nourishing Cream
Maybelline Crayon Liner Photos, Swatches
Chanel Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer Aveline
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Brun & Silver
Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil Noir