Varies from Rs. 450 to Rs. 900 rupees for 2 lenses and that varies from place to place.
Change Your Eye Color With FreshLook Color Contact Lenses:
Let’s face it — every now and then we all want a little change. People change their appearance with new clothes, hairstyles and jewelry. Now your eye care provider can help you change the color of your eyes with FreshLook color contact lenses. If your eyes are dark (Brown or Dark Brown), Try These Lenses: FreshLook ColorBlends — features technology that blends three complementary colors into one. The lens allows your natural eye color to show through, so the overall effect is a naturally beautiful look. Available in nine colors (from the official Ciba Vision site).
Finally, the last of the five color lens I have from fresh look!
😀 I must say I had saved the best for last. This one in “Pure Hazel” is by far the best and most suited to our gorgeous warm Indian skin tones, the most versatile shade of all the five I have reviewed. I remember many of you ladies had wanted a review on this shade and so now its time to finally make a call and choose your favourite from the five that I have reviewed and shoot your order as soon as possible. In the end, I will try and help you ladies with a round-up of what color will be best for whom and what kind of makeup to couple with. Of course, there is no hard and fast rule, but see my reviews on all lenses and see what shade of makeup goes best with it and then maybe you can give it a go if you are still not confident with what eye makeup or what color lens to go with. :stars:
The shades available:
- Pure Hazel.
- True Sapphire.
Later, the company introduced bolder-looking colors in Sterling gray, Brilliant Blue, Gemstone Green, which are best suited to fairer translucent skin, but the good news is that there are many many colors in FreshLook ColorBlends, which look beautiful on Indian skin tone. I believe these are also available in power lens, so please try them for sure.
The shades I have tried and I am currently using are:
Who Should Get the “Pure Hazel” FreshLook ColorBlends Contact Lens:
If you are fair, medium or dusky with warmer undertones and if you think corals and brown lip colors suit you, this can be your color. I really love the color on me because it looks very natural and so first-timers will love it. It has a beautiful blend of yellow and green, so the hazel looks natural, like the name claims.
Tips From My Personal Experience with Contact Lenses:
- Its not at all difficult to insert a lens if its absolutely clean of dust particles.
- Always use fresh solution for storing and rinsing your lens.
- Always wash hands and keep them lint free before handling lens.
- As an option, I keep hand sanitizers in the car and near dressing mirrors if I don’t want to wash hands and dry them when pressed for time. Himalaya hand sanitizer clearly mentions usage for lens handling.
- Wear them for 7 to 8 hours maximum and remove them as soon as you come home.
- Always travel with your lens case along for any emergencies.
- Always carry a tiny solution bottle for travel.
- For emergencies, try carrying hand wipes too, you never know when they can come in handy for removal and fresh insertion of lens.
- Wash, rinse and dry your lens case, although its best to replace the lens case once in a month like I do. You can easily get new lens case for less than 50 rupees at any eye care practitioner/shop.
- Try using eye drop for moistening eyes meant for lens wearers.
- Always time your wear of lens and frequency of usage so that these can be discarded in time to avoid any dearth of oxygen to eyes.
- These are so comfortable that you will forget wearing glasses, hence get your number checked, and order one for yourself with the correct power like I did.
Last Word on Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Pure Hazel Contact Lens:
To top it all, this one is the most natural-looking shade, so everyone of you can try it. This falls between looking like you are wearing a lens to not wearing a lens, just perfect. I use green and khaki shades of eyeshadow with this and coral and brown and orange lipsticks with this. Black liner looks great too. If you want something deeper on the same lines, go for green as it will show up very well on warmer and olive skin tones and you can use shades of copper and khaki on that mixed with brown to make your eyes pop. This is what I do, it may not essentially be right or wrong. If you want a total natural look, go for brown one, it doesn’t show up much, but just enhances the eyes. I like golden and bronze shadows on brown lens. If you want bright eyes for a night out, use “Honey” and mix it with shades of yellow gold and copper and line with black to make your eyes the centre of all attraction. The “Gray” one is suited to more cooler tones and the above four colors are all good for warmer and medium tones. Gray can be a little noticeable, so use with lesser silver or blue or gray makeup with pinker lipsticks.
My recommendation for first-timers are pure hazel, green and brown. Honey and grey for party moods only, but then if you can carry it off, who cares.
4.5 on 5
Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Honey Contact Lens
Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Gray Contact Lens
Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Green Contact Lens
Ciba Vision FreshLook ColorBlends Brown Contact Lens
Oriflame Visions lipsticks
Oriflame Visions Lipstick and Street Wear Lip Gloss
Oriflame Visions V For Your Eyes Only + Makeup Shopping
Oriflame Visions V* For Your Eyes Only Eyeshadow
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Essentials Invigorating Toner
NYX Box of Smokey Look Collection (S114)
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation
How to Choose, Blend Foundation on Skin- Tips and tutorial
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink
MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow
Victoria’s Secret Eyeshadow Quads: Eye Contact and Mysterious
Best Disposable Contact Lenses : Ask IMBB
How to Care for Contact Lenses
Contact Lenses: How to Use Contact Lens
How To Choose Colored Contact Lens For Eyes
Artificial Tears for Eye Care: Systane