Hello to all the beauties of IMBB!
This is my first post ever and I am very very very nervous.
I was willing to write a post on IMBB from past few months. But was confused on what should be the topic. After thinking for 2-3 months (yes you read it right 2-3 months) I decided on to this topic. Hope you all will like it.
I, being a girl, always wanted to keep on trying different looks and yes your hairstyle plays a huge part in this. So recently I was looking for a cheaper way to curl my hair and a friend of mine told me about this rags technique, which is not even cheap but also harmless for your hair. So let’s get started.
1) Damp your hair. Ragging works best on wet hair (not soaking one). You can even use a hair serum or hair gel but make sure that the gel is not very hard.
2) Make sections of your hair and grasp the end of a strand of hair with the centre of the rag folded over it. (The size of the sections you’ll use depends on the thickness of your hair.)
3) Roll the rag up to the scalp and tie the ends together (if you want your curls to start from the middle of your hair length then roll them till there only). The type of curl you end up with depends on the tightness and thickness of the roll. I made my rolls very tightly and made a very tight knot of the rags as well.
4) Finish rolling all of your hair and go to bed. (It is very comfortable to sleep with the rags).
5) Remove all of the rags and style your hair in the morning as you normally would.
Thanks for reading and I hope you all will like this.
Also Read :
How to Curl Hair at Home, Get Curly Hairstyle and Manage Curls
Hair Style – 8 Fantastic Reasons to Get A Short Hair Cut
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Short Hair
Hair Style : Bangs vs Fringes
Easy Hair Styles for the Summer Season
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Long Hair
YouTube Tuesdays- Vol 2: Easy Sexy Hair Styles
How to Select Hairstyles According to Face Shape