Maybelline Crayon Liner Review, Swatches
For bigger and bolder eye look
Soft and smooth glide on skin
Wears all day
Price : Rs 125
Maybelline Crayon liner is a medium black eyeliner. It is a sharp-enable eye pencil. It does not say if it is ophthalmologically tested or not so I didn’t bother to use it on my waterline. However ,all that I have used it so far, it has never stung my eyes.
- It is a very very soft smudgeable eye pencil. It is very nice for doing soft smokey eyes.
- The pencil glides on lids easily without any tugging.
- The pencil definitely needs to be set with an eye shadow. If you don’t set it , the eyeliner keeps getting transfered on the upper eye lid. That does not look pretty. I personally just apply this crayon liner close to my lash line and then smudge it with a black or brown powder eyeshadow.
- I like the saying power of this crayon liner. I have tested it both after setting the liner with an eyeshadow and without setting it. Both the time the pencil stayed on my lids for almost 10 hours. But without setting, it kept getting transfered and it gets light greyish by evening. When I set it with a shadow, it just stays as it is by evening.
- It smudges but it does not travel too much all around the eye area.
- The packaging overall is actually quite cheapish. 😛 But it sharpens well and comes with a transparent cap (easier to locate).
Swatches : non smudged and smudged.
I really enjoy using the crayon liner. In no time I get soft smudgy eyes the liner stays on all day long. It is soft and does not tug the eyes. However, I would not suggest you to use it on your waterline. If you have very oily lids , do prime your lids before applying any pencil liner. Especially, pencils such as these have a tendency to move and you might end up with a mess around your eyes. I have slightly oily lids. It stayed on pretty well without travelling or smudging much but I prefer to set it with eye shadow and be tension free all day long.
Overall, good price. Good stuff.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Have you used Maybelline Crayon Liner? Please rate in the box below
Maybelline Crayon Liner Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara – Help Needed
Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
Eyetex Dazller Lipstick Review
Kajal Wars : VLCC vs Lotus Herbals vs Himalaya
How To Make Kohl for Eyes at Home
Survey Result- Top 5 Kohl Brands
Elle 18 Kajal, Review, Photos, Swatches
Eyetex Kajal Review
Maybelline Colossal Kajal Photos, Swatches
Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Photos, Swatches
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Brun & Silver Review, Photos, Swatches
Chanel Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer Aveline Review