Hello hello hello! I am back after my stupid MBBS exams. Missed you a lot IMBB!!! So I’m here, writing about a toner that I’ve been using since 3 months now – The Body Shop Cucumber Toner – for all skin types! When brother gifted this to me on my birthday, I was furious! I had asked for cash, and though this toner was expensive, it did not seem worth it and I wanted a body splash so badly! But, after 3 months now, I don’t regret having got this and known this product. Here’s why.
What the Product Says:
Feel as cool as a cucumber with a toner that refreshes and cleanses, just like our original one. Now with Community Trade organic aloe vera. (nice!)
Rs. 550 for 250 ml (I know, that’s expensive! but not someone gifts it to you! Lol). Made in – UK.
Directions For Use:
Use after cleansing your skin. Damp on a cotton wool and apply on the skin in an upward motion. Do not rinse. Use twice daily for best results. If the product gets into eyes, rinse with clean water.
Water, rose water, citric acid, alcohol, aloe vera and extracts of cucumber in a nutshell. Well, so it is not alcohol free. But trust me, it doesn’t sting at all!
What I Say:
I love The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water toner. The smell is exactly the same as that of original cucumber and so is the coolness felt on applying this. Makes skin pores tight and reduced and skin feels glowy and thoroughly cleansed. The bottle is large and lasted for 3 months when I used twice daily. It has a plastic flip-flop cap, which makes dispensing the toner easy and controllable and as I said before, the smell and feel is amazing, especially when kept in a refrigerator.
Pros of The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water
1. Body shop ka hai and lives up to its status!
2. The smell, (yes, again, its awesome!).
3. Removes dirt very efficiently. I can see the dirt removed on my cotton ball even after I have cleansed. There is a significant patch of dirt on the cotton ball even after I have finished washing my face. So, I was confused if the face wash was bad or the toner was that good. I asked a few friends to try this, and yes, the toner is that good! It thoroughly cleanses your skin.
4. The product works – pores are tightened, acne reduced, skin looks glowy.
5. Can be used for all skin types.
6. Contains aloe vera and rose water.
7. Does not sting, feels cool and refreshing.
8. They say the bottle is special because it’s made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. This saves natural resources and reduces the impact on the planet. Niceee! Group hug, anyone?
Cons ofThe Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water
1. Very expensive.
2. Contains alcohol.
Will I Repurchase It?
I have an acne-prone skin. So I’ll prefer using a toner designed especially for that. Like the Fab India tea tree one. It’s the next thing on my list. Read its review on IMBB. Sounds nice, but for anyone who does not have an acne-prone skin, and wants a freshening toner, and does not mind the price, this is recommended.
How Much Will I Rate This?
3/5. I’ve deducted 1 for the price which is exhorbitant, and 1 because of the price again. Basically, it’s too expensive to be bought again, when several other cheaper and equally good toners are available easily! So wait for my next article on the best and cheapest toner!
Till then, bye!
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Puree Body Lotion
The Body Shop Lychee Blossom launches in India
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion
Top 5 Skin Toner under Rs 200
Biotique Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener
AVON Naturals Cucumber & Melon Shower Gel
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
Boots Cucumber Facial Wash
Cucumber Beauty Benefits And Tips
The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk
Pukhraj Herbal Cucumber Face Wash Gel
Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Wash and Tone Gel
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Tips for Toning and Moisturizing
The Body Shop Aloe Vera Calming Cleanser and Toner
Have You Used The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water Before? Please Rate in the Box Below: