For Tanveer and Anoma.
What is Lakme Eye Artist Pen?
A liquid liner filled in a pen.
Price: Rs 375 (Indian Rupees)for 1.2 ml
What does Lakme Have to say about Lakme Eye Artist Pen?
Outline, define and intensify your eyes in one easy stroke. Bring out the artist in you. Create wings or bold, structured eyes. Eye Artist is a unique foam tip eye liner pen that gives you complete control and precise lining so you can experiment till you get that ultimate, dynamic look.
Why should you buy Lakme Eye Artist Pen?
- It is not an intense black colour. Although I love intense black liners but I like to keep one of not-so-intense-blacks also in my collection. People who don’t like blackest-blacks, would like this.
- It is super easy to use- completely non-messy.It is just the same as using a pencil liner.
- It doesn’t dry up completely matte and neither does it dry too glossy. Just rich black liner with which you can easily create winged lines, double winged lines, bold lines or or the most precise lines.
- It has a felt tip so gives a better control.
- The pen itself is not very long so it gets easier to control.
- If you have shaky hands or if you have trouble creating the perfect lines or you are completely pissed with the liquid liners :X-P: , Lakme Eye Artist pen is for you.
- You may build the intensity of colour. You may create a blackest-black line if you want to with Lakme Eye Artist.
- It gets removed easily. No raccoon eyes. :pirate:
- This eyeliner does not flake.
Why should you NOT buy Lakme Eye Artist Pen?
- It is pricey. But I don’t regret buying it at all.
- It starts to fade away after 4-5 hours. What I do is that I line my eyes with this eye liner and then I apply a black eyeshadow on top of it with a Q-tip. And it stays on my eyes for all day long. Sometimes I also like to do what I did in my Kareena Kapoor Eye Makeup Tutorial.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: + .5
Some precautions about Lakme Eye Artist Pen:
- Store your Lakme Eye Artist Pen upside down. This would keep the tip of your liner soaked or else there are high chances that the tip would dry pretty soon.
- Don’t apply this on your waterline.
Some tips on Eye lining:
- If you are in a hurry don’t apply liquid liners. Pick up pencil liners and use them instead. If you mess up, take a wet Q-tip and correct the mistake carefully.
- Apply eyeliner in short strokes. You don’t have to make a perfect line in one go. You can always go back and correct the mistakes.
- If you have shaky hands, rest your elbow on the table and then line your eyes. This would give a better control.
- If you have oily lids, prep your eye lids with a primer, apply loose powder or a taupe eyeshadow on your lids and then apply liners or else most of the liners would fade away from your eyes. I use MAC Paint Pot in Painterly and it is an excellent primer but I think MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre would suit people with wheatish complexions more. Beyu Cosmetics also make an eye primer. If nothing else, mix concealer + oil free moisturiser (Thank you, Palak ) in equal quantities and apply it on your eyes. Set it with loose powder/ compact and you are good to go.
- Just have fun with liners. They are things to be experimented with and until you don’t experiment, you wouldn’t know what looks good on your eyes.
PS: Colorbar and Revlon also have eyeliner pens. I was not too concvicned about the Colorbar’s Eye liner Pen but I really liked the intensity of colour on Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Pen,
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- lakme eyeliner
- lakme eye artist