Hello Gorgeous Ladies,
Today, I will be writing about face clean-up technique that I follow at home and which I adhere to. This procedure of face clean-up suits my skin type as I use all the products which are tried and tested on my skin and which do not harm/discolor or tend to breakout my skin. I have combination skin with an excessive oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone Hence, I prefer to use products which do not have any harmful chemicals or complex substances. This isn’t any fancy clean-up, just a few simple steps for a healthy-looking supple skin. So, let’s get started on the products used and steps to be followed.
Things you will need:
- Cleanser/face wash which suits your skin.
- Cleansing milk/foam.
- Facial Sauna for steam. You can even do without this and can simply use a utensil filled with water and heat it to produce steam.
- Facial scrub.
- A face mask suitable for your skin type.
- Under eye cream (if you prefer to use it or you can skip it).
- Rose water.
This face cleanup can be customized according to an individual’s needs or skin type. I am penning down the method which suits my skin. Here is the list of products I use for this cleanup regimen:
- Cetaphil cleansing lotion.
- Ayur herbal deep pore cleansing milk.
- Lotus white glow oatmeal and yoghurt scrub.
- Dabur Honey.
- Himalaya almond and cucumber peel off mask.
- Garnier light daily moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner.
- Himalaya under eye cream.
Now, that we know what all we need, the procedure is simple and the end result is amazing.
Steps For Clean-Up:
- Wash face thoroughly with a facial cleanser or face wash of your choice and pat the skin dry with a soft napkin.
- Take generous quantity of cleaning milk or lotion on a cotton pad and wipe the face to remove any dirt particles and to unclog the pores.
- Steam your face for as long as your skin can sustain and then gently wipe the face with a facial tissue.
- Take a clean bobby pin and use the end to remove any blackheads on the face. Make sure you do not squeeze any pimple and be very gentle while doing this. If you are not sure how to do it, it’s better to skip this step rather than subjecting the face to marks or even more breakouts.
- Again, wipe your face with a clean napkin. Now, take an ice cube and gently massage it on the face in circular movements. This will help tighten the pores which have opened up due to the steam and will also bring back the skin temperature to normal.
- Take a generous amount of any facial scrub you like and gently exfoliate the face in circular movements. Continue to exfoliate for about 8-10 minutes till the scrub dries out a little.
- Now, take some honey and massage it over the scrub applied face for approximately 5-8 minutes. Honey is a anti-bacterial agent which prevents breakouts and gives a healthy glow to the face.
- Wash off the face and apply a face mask of your choice and leave it on till it dries. Once the mask dries, wash it off or peel it off (depending on which type of mask you are using. I like the peel off ones because I enjoy peeing it off my face) and then wipe off the face with a cotton pad dipped in rose water.
- Pat the face dry and apply a toner of your choice followed by a moisturizer and under eye cream.
- You are done. You will notice that your face looks clean, fresh and the honey leaves a nice glow on the face!!
While the face mask is drying, I tend to use that time to pamper my lips. I apply some petroleum jelly on my lips, leave it on for a while and then scrub the lips with either a lip scrub or toothbrush. This helps the blood circulation and gives you softer, fuller and pink lips. I even apply some Soframycin on pimples, if any, once I am done.
This entire face cleanup regime takes about 45 minutes to an hour. I prefer to follow it once a week or fortnightly. This is a simple process and includes use of products which we usually have in store for regular use. I prefer cleaning up my face at home rather than going to a salon for expensive face clean-ups. Trust me, as easy as this clean-up looks, the results are even better. Do try this out and let me know how it works for you all.
Image Source: 1
How To Get Youthful Hands
How To Choose The Right Perfume
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
How to Fix Common Makeup Mistakes
How To Curl Hair Without Heat – Rags
How to Become Fair Naturally
How To Minimize A Large Forehead
How to Wear Belts
How To Perm Hair
How to Apply Liquid Foundation using Flat Top Kabuki Brush
How To Choose Foundation Shade for Skin
How to Get Rid of Stains from Silk Clothes
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Apply Cream Blush
How to Contour Face with Makeup
How to Straighten Hair
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
How To Do Pedicure At Home in 5 Easy Steps
How to Reduce Dark Circles
Veet Suprem’ Essence Hair Removal Cream
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
How To Get Rid of Facial Hair : Ask IMBB
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Exfoliating Pads
Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash
Bio Skincare Exfoliating Strawberry Face and Body Scrub
L’Occitane Exfoliating Rice Powder
Lush Northern Lights Soap
Lush Lemslip Butter Cream Soap
L’Occitane Ultra Rich Face Soap
Lush Snowcake Soap