MAC Cosmo Lipstick is an amplified Creme finish lipstick by MAC. MAC describes the shades as “Pink Coco”. It is a tea rose pink colour.
This was my first lipstick from MAC and I absolutely love this lipstick.
- The shade. It an easy to wear warm pink shade.
- The lipstick is creamy and never makes my lips dry.
- The staying power is average to good. It stays on my lips for 3-4 hours. After a full meal also the lipstick does not gets wiped out completely.
- I love the vanilla scent.
- The lipstick does not settle in the fine lines of my lips.
- The finish of Cosmo is semi matte.
- The lipstick shade is very close to my original lip colour. So when I want to go completely natural, I reach for Cosmo. Infact, Cosmo looks great even with dark eye makeup.
- If there is one lipstick I would always buy from MAC, it would be Cosmo.
Here is the swatch of Cosmo.
And here is how it looks on me.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you tried MAC Cosmo Lipstick? Please rate in the box below.
I bought this little cane stand today for my makeup storage. I’ll probably hang some toys on the sides to cutify it. 😀 I keep all my stuff in separate boxes. I keep my eye pencils, mascaras and brushes in a jar. Those jars sit inside my almirah because the brushes catch dust when kept outside.
How do you store your makeup?
Also Read :
- MAC Power Point Pencil “Engraved” and MAC Creemsheen Lipstick Review
- MAC Spirit Lipstick Review
- MAC Chili Lipstick Review