Every girl dreams of having fair and glowing skin, but due to pollution and stress, we lose the glow on our face and it makes skin look dull and dark. There are many products that we see on TV and magazines for skin whitening, which claim to give instant glow or fairness within a week, but they are loaded with tonnes of chemicals which are not healthy for our skin and not very pocket friendly too. So, let us look at some homemade face masks which will lighten and brighten your skin. I have used these face masks myself, and love the results.
1. Honey and Lemon Face Mask:
- Take one tablespoon of honey and one table spoon of lemon juice and mix them well.
- Apply this on your clean face and neck, leave for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
2. Gram Flour Face Mask:
- Take 2 spoons of gram floor, add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. Add milk and make paste.
- If you have oily skin, add a few drops of lemon juice also.
- Apply this on your clean face and neck, leave for 15-20 minutes. When dried, scrub and wash it off.
3. Milk Powder Face Mask:
- Add 1 spoon of milk power, 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of lemon juice together, mix well.
- Apply this on your clean face and neck, leave for 10 minutes, and then wash it off.
4. Cucumber and Lemon Juice Face Mask:
- Mix 1 spoon of cucumber juice with 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Apply on face and neck, leave it for 15 minutes then wash it off.
5. Tomato and Gram Flour Face Mask:
- Take 2 spoons of gram flour and add 2-3 spoons of tomato juice in it. Mix well to make a fine paste.
- Apply on your face and neck, leave for 15 minutes then wash it off.
All the above face masks are easy to make and use. You don’t need more than 2 or 3 ingredients, and all the ingredients are always available in your kitchen. I am using these face masks from my teenage days. They were suggested by my mom and friends. So, all the masks are used and tested for their results. I would add one more thing here, for best result regularly use these face masks. Using face masks 2-3 times a week gives better result than using it 2 times in a month. So, go ahead and pamper you skin with these face masks to get fairer skin with natural glow.
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
Aroma Magic Skin Lightening Concentrate Solution
VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
Lakme Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Foundation
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Lighten your Skin Tone Naturally
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies
Home Remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Home remedies to Remove Suntan
Home Remedies For Hair Loss
Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Some Cheap and Effective Home Remedies
How to Curl Hair at Home, Get Curly Hairstyle and Manage Curls
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Beauty Benefits of Neem (Indian Lilac)
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
10 Tips to Treat Brittle Nails
Lush Wow Wow Face Mask
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Oriflame Swedish Spa Purifying Face Mask
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask
Botanical Aromatherapy Face Mask Geranium