Hope you all beauties are doing good. O:) As the summers are coming, I’m sure everyone would have started looking up for “sun protection” products. Well, let me introduce the “Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel (SPF 20).”
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
I have also used the “Lakme Sun Expert with SPF 24,” but I didn’t like it at all. It used to make me sweat a lot :jog: and I stopped using it!!! :spank:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My Experience with Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel with SPF 20:
I have been using this product for the last 2-3 years and it has given me great sun protection :love: :love: :love: :love:. I have combination skin :struggle: with the t-zone being a bit extra oily (I tend to get pimples if I use cream). I never had breakouts with this. It doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable at all like the Lakme one.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
It comes in a white color tube with a flip-open black screw cap. The details about the gel are printed on a thick paper, which is nicely glued to the tube. The flip cap has a small plastic piece, which covers the opening when you close it, ensuring there won’t be any leakage. The tube is made of flexible plastic and it is way too easy to squeeze the gel out of the tube. If by mistake, you take out extra gel, you can open the black cap and put it back. :specs: Trust me, when you are in a hurry, such things do happen!!!!
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Two years from the date of manufacturing.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Pros of Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel with SPF 20:
- A pea-sized drop of gel can cover your entire face.
- It blends on the skin very easily, you don’t have to put any extra effort :makeup:
- It gets quickly absorbed by the skin (within seconds).
- Extremely suitable for combination and oily skin people. As per my experience, I will say, it will be fine for dry skin people as well. :happydance:
- After applying this sunscreen gel, you will not feel the need of using a moisturizer. :haanji:
- Has SPF 20 along with protection against UVB and UVA sun rays.
- Feels extremely light on skin. You won’t even remember you have applied something on your face.
- There is no fragrance after applying it, not even for the initial few seconds.
- Maximum of active ingredients are natural, so don’t have to worry much if you have sensitive skin.
- Great gel for every day use as I don’t feel the need of moisturizing my skin.
- Doesn’t make you feel suffocated!!! This is the most important reason because of which I use it every single day.
- Not tested on animals.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Cons of Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel with SPF 20:
- After applying the gel, wait for 2-3 minutes before going out in the sun, else you will get the feeling of having a plastic film on your face.
- Tastes very bitter (I mean I used to drink milk after applying it and when I licked the “milk moustache,” it used to taste very bitter, worth mentioning I guess).
- Available only with SPF 20, there is no other variant in gel form.
Yes, for sure. It’s a lovely product, suitable for daily wear plus it’s on the natural side (ingredient wise).
5/5, I love it to the core :heart:
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Under Eye Cream
A Day at Ishwar Blossom Kochhar Day Spa- Part 1
Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream (Hand Softner)
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Moisturising Lotion
AromaMagic Mineral Glow Scrub
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing with AromaMagic
Blossom Kocchar Aromamagic Citrus Bath Gel & Rose Essential Oil
Naval Herbals Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizer
Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Baba Ramdev Aloe Vera Gel
FabIndia Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel
Oriflame Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Pure Gel
Carex Aloe Vera Antibacterial Hand Gel
Richfeel Under Eye Gel Vs Oriflame Aloe Vera Soothing Eye Gel
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Nature’s Family Apricot Scrub
Biotique Bio Carrot Face and Body Sun Lotion
Nature’s Essence Sun Ban 30 Sunscreen Lotion
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50
Biotique Sun Carrot Protective Lotion
Himani Boro Plus Healthy Skin Herbal Sun Protection Lotion
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup SPF 20 Foundation
Lotus Herbals AlmondNourish Nourishing Body Lotion SPF 20
ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20