Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme Review
Claims : Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents A revolutionary formula that blends the benefits of a gel and a crème It also contains sunscreens to protect the skin from harmful UVA&UVB rays that can darken the skin
Price : Rs 260 for 60 gm
I have been using Lotus Herbals White Glow Creme and serum for almost 20 days now. I think time is ripe that i do the review now. 🙂 To start with, I have normal to dry skin in summers.
What I like about Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
- I like the texture of the cream. The texture is something between gel and cream. It’s light and gets absorbed within 5-7 seconds of applying.
- The cream is excellent for summers. It’s not oily and even during the day it does not make my skin T Zone oily.
- Even though the cream is light , it provides good moisturization to skin. I have not faced any dry patches or stretching even after 6 hours of applying this creme.
- It has SPF 25, which is definitely an added benefit.
- The cream has mild pleasant fragrance. It’s not perfumy for sure.
- I like the packaging. it’s pretty translucent glass jar with silver metal screw cap.
- The gel creme claims skin lightening and brightening. Well! I have neither seen skin brightening or lightening of my skin even after applying it for so many days. What I have definitely noticed that my skin does not look dull. Since I have started going to office now, my skin is getting more exposed to pollution, sun and dust. My skin is a lot prone to looking dull and tired. I think this cream has definitely helped in keeping my skin the way it is, if not anything better.
- This gel creme would work just fine for girls with combination- oily skin as well.
- Lotus has provided full list of ingredients.
- it does not leave oily or whitish cast behind. you face looks a little perspired after you apply the gel creme but that settles down within a few seconds.
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
- The claim of skin lightening and brightening within 7 days is quite tall. I think that would be possible only if you are in a.c. all the time.
- They have used parabens as preservatives.
- What is D.M. (mentioned in ingredients) ?
- The glass pot, although pretty, is quite bulky to carry around.
Here is the swatch of the whiteglow gel creme.
Overall I would say is that it’s a nice summer cream. Light and gets absorbed quickly. Don’t expect any miraculous brightening or whitening. If you stay at home most of the time, it might add some brightness to skin. For office going girls, it might help retain the original texture of your skin, if nothing else.
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog rating : :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Gel Creme? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub Review
Skin Care for Mature Skin: Lotus Quince Seed Nourishment Cream
3 Step Skin Care for Summers – Lotus
Lotus Herbals Fruit Pack – Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting, Rejuvenating
Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea Review
Lotus Berry Scrub Review
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Care Range Preview, Price, Photos
Lakme Launches Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Range
Biotique Seaweed Eye Gel & Almond Under eye Cream- Review
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams Review
Face: Skin Whitening Products
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Gel Moisturisers for Oily Skin : Ask IMBB Gang