What The Company Claims About The Product:
• A gentle, oil-free cleansing lotion that removes impurities while hydrating the skin with Anti-Aging Marine Blend and Sea Mineral Complex.
• Sodium hyaluronate, a bio-derived humectant, helps retain critical moisture while leaving skin clean and refreshed.
• Vital nutrients derived from sea minerals and plant extracts help soften skin and improve elasticity.
• Sea Mineral Complex ensures vital nutrients are rapidly absorbed at the cellular level to heighten the efficacy of marine-derived ingredients.
• Also effectively removes eye makeup without irritation.
Directions To Use:
Apply to dry face and neck, add water and massage into milky lather. Remove with washcloth or rinse.
Use to gently cleanse makeup applicators without damaging bristles or deteriorating sponges.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Isododecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Gigartina Stellata Extract, Lecithin, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Retinyl Palmitate.
Some Information on its Key Elements:
• Sodium Hyaluronate: A bio-derived humectant that is capable of binding many times its own weight in water to keep skin looking plump and youthful.
• Fucogel®: This polysaccharide is a natural moisturizing agent that builds a weightless barrier on the skin to help combat dehydration.
• Anti-Aging Marine Blend: A transformative trio of natural seaweed extracts proven to help skin resist and repair the visible signs of aging.
• Nori: Deep reddish algae visibly firms skin that has lost elasticity, and reduces the appearance of surface lines
• Himanthalia: Brown grassy blades that thrive on the rocky coast of the northern British Isles; calms and soothes stressed skin
• Spirulina: Blue-green coils that flourish along balmy South Pacific shores; rich in nutrients known to boost cell immunity
My Experience with H2O Sea Results Sea Mineral Cleanser:
This cleanser was bought on recommendation by a very dear friend and I am glad that I listened to her. The H2o sea mineral cleanser is a lightweight creamy formula. I apply it directly on my dry face, and then add a little water; it does not give foamy lather, just a slight milky lather.
I use this everyday after a whole day out at work and this cleans my face really well, like absolutely squeaky clean and refreshed..!! It also removes my routine makeup, eye liner easily as this is cream based. It leaves behind a slight veil of moisture on my face after removing this, so I can easily skip moisturising.
This cleanser is very gentle on the skin and has mild, pleasant fragrance. The presence of sea minerals in the formula can be easily felt on the skin and has a very luxurious feel to it. I love how amazingly soft my skin becomes after washing with this. This does not leave my face moisture deprived or with a stretchy feel. Even though I have slightly oily + sensitive skin, I have never had any issues with it, like making my face overtly greasy, enlarged pores or breakouts. For dry skin, this can make an excellent cleanser.
It comes in a long, silver-coloured tube with a flip cap. So, the packaging is also nice and travel friendly.
Overall, I like this cleanser a lot and I would definitely repurchase.
Listing its pros and cons below :
:yes: Cleans my face well leaving it refreshed.
:yes: Does not dry out my skin or give a stretchy feel.
:yes: Oil-free formula.
:yes: Leaves behind a slight veil of moisture on my face, so I can skip moisturiser.
:yes: Removes dirt, grime, makeup.
:yes: Safe/good for my sensitive skin, I guess that’s because it does not contain SLS.
:yes: Every time I check its ingredients list, it makes me happy.
:yes: Mild, pleasant fragrance.
:yes: Tube type packaging, easy to use and carry around.
:no: There are very few H2o stores/counters in India.
:no: Beauties with extreme oily-acne prone skin may not like this.
:no: Even though its not a con, but if you prefer cleansers, which make a foamy lather, you may not like this.
4 ON 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
H20 Plus Softening Mint Foot Rub
H20 Plus Tango Mango Shower and Bath Gel
H2O Plus Milk Shower Gel
H2O Plus Oasis Mist
H2O Blushing Orange Shower & Bath Gel
H2O Plus Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream
H2O Natural Spring Moisturizing Body Balm
H2O Sea Marine Triple Butter Sugar Scrub
NARS Duo Eyeshadow – Sex, Sea and Sun Review, EOTD, Swatches
Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist
Oriflame Swedish Spa Sea Algae Beauty Treatment Serum
La`Fresh Beutisa Sea Salt Peppermint Foot Scrub
Avon Ageless Results Day Cream, Retroactive Youth Extending Cream
Top 5 Lipsticks Survey Results
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
Oriflame Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Foundation
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Royal Review, Photos, Swatches
The Body Shop Face & Body, Blusher, Mineral Foundation Brush
Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron and Neem
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind for Combination/ Oily Skin
Biotique Honey Cream Soap Free Body Cleanser
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
Avon Clearskin Foaming Cream Cleanser
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser
Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser
The Body Shop Aloe Vera Calming Cleanser and Toner
Amway Attitude Cleanser for Oily skin
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser
Aroma Magic Turmeric Cleanser
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!